Transformers: Salvation

Roadkill reaches for his gun
“Stop it, please!” Aridocara grumbles

“Thank you!” she said, smiling widely as she walked towards the said direction.

“See, the annoying one is leaving, now we’re fine!” Aridocara smirks “Sorry about Roadkill, he doesn’t really work as well as he used to, he’s nice when you get to know him!”

Revus watched the speach calmly

At this point, Song was gone, so she couldn’t hear Aridocara.

Topside looks up from the floor, at his counterpart.

“So, uh… how are you?” he asks awkwardly.

“Same as the last five times you’ve asked me that exact question,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ coldly replies, not even bothering to look at the Autobot as he scans the crowd.

Salvo, soon to be a quartermaster aboard Salvation, stands head and shoulders above most of the crowd, eyeing the Warp Cannon built into the ship’s prow.

Broadwing, being completely done with this whole “social interaction” thing decided to remove himself from the croud. A horrible techno-organic abomination that would honestly end up drawing a lot of attention.

He flew up to the tallest lamp post he could find and hung from it. Perfectly content to watch the speech from here.

1 Like

Flareshot aims his Photon Eliminator at Roadkill’s head from atop his balcony.

“This is bad! This idiot is about to jeopardize our my only chance at a new life!”

Flareshot doesn’t shoot, but keeps his rifle pointed at Roadkill

1 Like

Aridocara notices Flareshot
“Please stop!” He says “If someone’s going to have to kill him someday, it’s me but we need all the help we can get, I don’t like teaming up with idiotic autobots but… besides, he’s grown on me and he’ll grow on you!”

Song looked at him as he flew above her head. She wanted to say a surprised “Wow”, when somebody touched her shoulder.
“What the hell are you doing here?” Gronius asked.
“G! Thank the Primes! I finally found you!”
“You came earlier than I told you!”
“I wanted to be here for the speech of Ultra Magnus! Come on!”
Gronius rolled his eyes and sighed.
“Fine. But stick with me.”

Ultra Magnus rises to his feet. Outside of his iconic armor, his resemblance to the legendary Optimus Prime could not go unnoticed.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ and Topside rise as well.

5 Likes

OOC: He is on a balcony. This post is invalid.
IC: Gronius and Song approached the leaders and the pilots.

Drifburn glances at Broadwing. He focused his attention on the techno-organic, before Ultra Magnus drew his eyes.

Flareshot looks down from the balcony, and notices Roadkill’s companion motioning him not to shoot.
He sets down his rifle and sips from his flask.

“fine…have it your way…” Flareshot grumbles

“Cheers!” Aridocara smirks, he slowly ushers everyone away from Roadkill

“Say your the brains of this team, Sidestrike. What do you know about the Omega Lock?” Sidewire asked.
“Ummm, not much as history and lore would have it. It’s not my inability to understand the writing but the lack of information the lore and history had about it. It’s a legendary thing, and that alone explains everything as to the lack of information.”

Magnobolt saw Magnus rise to his feet. “Paradox, I guess it is starting.”
Paradox smirks and nods. “Yeah, he’s sure taking his good ol’ time to stand up, yet alone speak.”
“Feeling a bit of hatred, Paradox.” Techwarp pointed out.
“You know me so well, buddy we could be the number one dynamic duo of Cybertron.” Paradox sarcastically joked with coldness in his voice.

Broadwing fluttered his wings and made himself comfortable in his roost. He actually found the event quite enjoyable now that he wasn’t terrified of social hazing.

Torchwing eagerly awaited the speach. This mission was just about the best thing he could have asked for.

“Dangged Decepticons everywhere! I hate 'em! I hate 'em!” Redstocker yelled as Alterion pushed him closer to the podium.
“Captain Redstocker!” Alterion whispered.
“Yes, Mr. Alterion?” Redstocker asked.
“Can you please be a little quiet? It would not be a good idea to say something like this when you are in the middle of an area with a radius of hundreds of metres filled with Decepticons.”
“Bah! I can beat them with one arm and no legs!”
“But Captain! You can’t even use your legs!”
“Exactly, Mr. Alterion!”

Ultra Magnus steps to the center of the platform as a spotlight fixes upon him and Salvation’s captains. With a groan Megatron slowly pushes himself upward in the background.

Magnus looks around at first, gauging the crowd. Then, he begins to speak.

“Good evening,” he greets our heroes solemnly, his authoritative voice echoing across the dock. “For five hundred years, you all have likely seen me as the Autobot Supreme Commander. You’ve seen each other just by these badges that we wear,” he says, tapping one of the red sigils on his shoulders.

“But tonight,” he continues, “I am not speaking to you as the leader of the Autobots. Tonight, these badges are meaningless; we are all cybertronians again, united in pursuit of a common goal…”

4 Likes

His words comforted Broadwing greatly and inspired confidence in the decepticon. His past didn’t define who he was. He signed up for this mission to make a new start and that’s exactly what was going to happen.