Transformers: Salvation

IC: “That monster guy?” Alpha asked “Del, you of all people would know not to call someone a monster, it’s an inappropriate term!”

OOC: She doen’t like being called Del

She cringey.
“OK! You stay here like the idiot you ever were! I have no idea what I saw at you! Now excuse me, I’ll go help my friend.”

“I’m following her…” Alpha paused
“Same!” Aridocara replied
“Y’know, to keep her safe… as friends!”

She ignired them as she approached Gronius.
“Hey big bot. What’s on your mind.”
“Delta…”
“Come on!”
“I just want to go to my room!”

“Told you!” Alpha smirked, Aridocara nudged him “I feel bad though, how abut somethng to drink, on me, thankfully I brought a ton of shanix because you…” Alpha paused
@Toa_Vladin

Both Gronius and Delta groaned at Alpha’s remark. Delta knelt in front of him and took his dragon hand in her hands.
“Please… I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what’s wrong!”
“I only wanted to help her, Delta! I wanted to be the older brother, the one who protects her!”
“But Gronius! You two are twins!”
“You know what I am saying! I want her to live unharmed! To be safe! To be the best at anything! To be what I am not! I love her more than anybody! I don’t want to loose her two at the hands of a Decepticon!”
From behind a corner, Alterion was listening the two, slowly figuring out what was happening.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister “Come on, Mr. Blight! I can hear them! We are almost there, on my beard!”

“I try to help my team…” Alpha sighs “Gamma and Beta argue a lot, I put pressure on myself to look after them and control them, because one day I fear to lose them and they are going to have to explore the outside word themselves, a world I know isn’t safe, I watched people, my friends die in a war!” Alpha starts to tear up “But one day I have to let my team go, and you’ll have to let your sister go, plus Aridocara’s nice so I don’t think we have to fear the 'cons anymore!”
@Toa_Vladin

Gronius gave Delta a confused look.
“He is like this all the time, roll with it. But he is right! The world isn’t safe! Tell me, do you trust her?”
“I do…”
“Then trust her to let her live! She is a six-armed dragon-former, for Primus’ sake! Do you really think that a Decepticon can hurt her? You must let her live without censoring the ones she wants to be friend with, even if they are Decepticons!”
“Decepticons?” Gronius said, suddenly frowning and raising his head maliciously above all three of them. “The Decepticons ruined my life! They killed my best friends, my partner, my brothers in arms, my family! They killed my loved one, the Venus of my eyes, the light of my Spark! And you are asking me to let my sister, the only reason I still live for, to fall in their dirty, deformed, deceiving hands?!” she yelled.
“No, Gronius! Wait!” said Alterion, revealing himself behind him.

“No,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and Topside answer simultaneously. This is followed by an awkward silence.

“…Ahem,” Broadband coughs, dispelling the silence. “Uh, no, it ain’t. And Greasemonkey sent us an, uh, irate message letting us know how exactly we screwed up.”

Most of Grommet’s creatures- outfitted with various weapons or support equipment, were kept in stasis. Some smaller specimens were kept awake, though, such as a hive of tiny ant-like insecticons building a hive in an old, spent fuel cell. Holo-projectors display neon charts and diagrams relating to various specimens.

Grommet kept his side of the lab very orderly; everything had been sorted logically and stored away for the time being, and the workstations were spotless.

Breakout sighs.

“Well boys, yeh heard 'im. Requiem-IX’s a buncha janitors now, so let’s put our sparks to it.”

Toss-up abd Shakedown simultaneously groan, but get to work.

Gearbox does so, limping slightly.

“Autobots killed my friends…” Aridocara pauses “But that was a long time ago, I’ve been growing up since then, I killed people’s friends as I’m sure you did, hell maybe you might’ve killed some of mine and I might’ve killed some of yours, but those days are long gone!”
@Toa_Vladin

Actaeon would lead Gearbox to the Med-bay in order treated by one of the drones.

Gronius groaned at him as Alterion approached him.
“He is right, Gronius! The war ended so much time ago!”
“This doesn’t mean that I have to trust the Decepticons!” Gronius growled on an animalistic tone, bringing his head dangerously close to Alterion’s face.
“I don’t trust them either! At least not as much as I pretend to do!”
Gronius lowered a few bits of his head, as a sign of confusion.
“Precaution is always a good thing, Gronius, especially when it’s about your most loved one! But this is not precaution, this is exaggerated censorship! Look, I myself am sceptical when I have to trust a Decepticon! We all do! But I don’t go around killing every one that would have approached Captain Redstocker, for Primus’ sake! If I would have done so, all of the members of the Titan Squadron would have been dead!”
“He is right, Gronius!” interfered Delta. “This is not love, this is obsession!”
“You must learn to let things go! You love her sister! You want the best for her! Don’t you see that she is suffering right now, alone in her lab? What do you think makes her happy: you to kill her friend or you letting her be friend with her friend?”
“But… but he’s a Decepticon… a killing machine.”
“So do you! Do you really thing that I haven’t heard of your impressive number of deaths! But the war is over, let your sister feel it!”
“Exactly! Do you really want her to live under the stress that a Decepticon might show up in the coffee shop down the street?”
“Do you want her to feel that the war continues? Do you want the war to never end for her?”
“N-no…”
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Alpha smiles at Gronius

“I-I-I…” Gronius said, completely puzzled.
“Go and apologise to your sister, boy.” Alterion told him on a parental tone. “You don’t need to live like this. Just let things go. You’ve been through a lot. Why would Primus let you down again? Not all Decepticons are evil son of guns. Not Broadwing at least. I’ve barely met him, but he looks like he has a good Spark, just a misted mind. Go and apologise to her sister. Show he how much she means for you, just like you told us here.”
“But… I am afraid not to loose her too… What if she will leave me?”
“She will never. Don’t be afraid, Gronius. She will always love you and she will always be with you.”
Gronius smiled, although in dragon form the smile would look more like the grin a monster would show before eating his pray.
“Thank you, sir. Thank you, Delta. Thank you, random dudes.” he said, before storming off towards Song’s lab.

Once he would arrive there, he would almost hit Ace with all of his momentum.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

1 Like

Ace looked around, he seemed completely puzzled
“What’s going on?” He asked

“So…” Alpha pauses “Do you hate me Delta?”
@Toa_Vladin

Epsilon kept a respectful distance from the equipment and specimens but watched with great curiosity.

“And did Greasemonkey say anything about how to fix the issue and any side effects of if it persists?” Zepar said nervously as he gripped his greatsword.

“What are you still doing in front of my sister’s lab?” he said, trying to hold his menacing stare.

She sighed.
“No. I just. Nothing…”

“I’m muddled, what just happened?” Ace asked

Alpha nodded and raced away
@Toa_Vladin

He told him what happened.

Delta sighed, happily.
“So glad I got rid of that guy…”

“Oh my god I did-“ Ace was about to cry
“It’s very disrespectful to betray someone!” Road lord scowled, he climbed up and grabbed Ace, but before he could shoot, Road Lord was shot to death by Alpha!
“I can’t handle this!” Ace yelled, he grabbed Alpha’s gun and aimed for his head
“ACE NO!” Alpha yelled, but it was too late “GET A DOCTOR NOW!”
@Toa_Vladin

1 Like