Transformers: Salvation

Zepar looks at his medigauntlet and then thinks of something else, “The cube?” He asked.

Greasemonkey quickly accepts the handshake, before returning to work.

“It’s a pleasure,” he says.

The sentinel does not speak.

He nodded.
“Epsilon, I did my job here. You coming?”
@BlackBeltGamer98

Epsilon nods and follows Gronius.

Zepar looks at Shadowraker and the two seem to have a sort of silent conversation before Zepar smiles, “I’ll see if I can decipher anything here while you go pick up the cube.” He said.

Shadowraker clawed happily, glad at the chance to get some exercise and maybe cause some mischief, then left the Savant in search of the mobile Hot Spot cube.

She flies over to Sprocket’s and Grommet’s lab first.

(@Chromeharpoon)

“Wow…” Gronius said as the two left the engine room. “Now that I do’t have to take care of Song, I really don’t know what to do.”

“Do you need anything else from me, Captain Redstocker?” Blight wondered, attempting to shoo off Pixel, who clung to his shoulder like a rodeo act. “I was thinking about returning to my room, to make sure this twerp didn’t steal anything.”

“To be honest, Mr. Blight, I was looking for hiring somebody new to push me.”

Actaeon chuckles,
“I would think there would be more, however you aren’t wrong.”

“Oh,” Blight yelps, a little surprised. “Um… okay. Have a good day!” He waved as he began to depart.

“Wait, where are you going?”

“Oh, uh, back to my room?” Blight stuttered.

“But…” Redstocker said before sighing.

“What is it, Captain?” Blight questioned, stepping back towards the veteran.

“Nothing. Depart.”

“Um… Okay…” Unsure of Redstocker’s desire, Blight once more drew away, Pixel resuming his game of Pong snugly on his shoulder.

Redstocker pushed his wheelchair away, grumbling.

Still confused, Blight strode in the opposite direction, maneuvering quickly through the halls in search of his quarters.

The lab was still empty. The Hot Sport cube rested within a transparent case.

“D*mn right I ain’t,” Shakedown says with a nod. “I’m a regular sage, 'f I say so myself.”

1 Like

OOC: I’m gonna presume the case is locked.

IC: Shadowraker tries to open the case using low-power blasts from the guns on her to try and bust the lock and make some spots for her to grip with her talons and open the case that way.

This is successful. A hole is blasted in the transparent material, and the glowing spot on the cube flares as a stray shot hits it, but does no damage.

1 Like