Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Once at the vent, Tie-Grabber finagles with the cover so they can get back inside. He then re-secures it back in place and hopes no-one notices. He will either climb back up or, if Ramjet was okay with it, ride the jet back up to the area they jumped down from. Then start heading back through the vent for the doc’s office.

Railgun internally shook his head, but decided it was best to play along now.

“At that size, my cannon would be sure to make a mess if I shot someone. Imagine the size of the hole I could put in you.”

Machbreaker watched carefully and looked to see if any scanners and other equipment pick up additional reads from these.

Ramjet did indeed fly up back to the level where they began. Allowing Tiegrabber to stay on the whole way up. He gently touched down on the vent floor and transformed back into bot mode.

“Well, I think that little expedition was rather informative.”

“Primus! Didn’t even think about that.”
He said excitedly.
“Slag! Could you imagine what Nebula could do at Bulk size? She’s pretty tough as is, but if she were as big as the rest of 'em she’d probably be running this place.”

There was the scanner they used before, but given that it was designed for Cybertronian physiology, there’s no telling how it would read the Vex gas.

“Yeah, that Maximus and his gang must be rich! We better get paid for this when we get out.” Tie-Grabber half joked. Half. No, seriously, how did they get such a nice ship?

But now that they’re just walking through the vents, Tie-Grabber hands the picture back to Ramjet.

Now there was a terrifying thought. Railgun would dwell on that more, but he honestly wasn’t sure who would be afraid of more at that point.

“…Perhaps it’s best we stay small in that case.” Is all he can respond with.

Well, whatever can help with the tests will do. If it provides no additional info, he leaves it alone just to watch.

He took it and continued walking.

“Well he’s a pirate right? I’m sure he’s pretty wealthy.”
Ramjet replied, taking the statement more seriously than intended.
“We can probably ask him when we get the chance.”

“Yeah. Bein’ big would be fun and all, but being small also has it’s number of advantages.”

The scanner doesn’t offer anything new. Railfire continues his tests, not paying attention to the minicon’s actions.

“Then please, enlighten me. What is that plan? Then tell the rest of the inmates! They deserve to know!”

“I’ve been telling people. The Star Talons, the pirate crew I’m a part of, we have plenty of outposts on different planets. All of them, well, okay, most of them are perfectly hospitable worlds. We could very easily go to one of those planets and make a colony for ourselves. A fresh start for everyone who doesn’t have anyplace else to go.”
Maximus said, calming down a fair bit.

@ProfSrlojohn

“And you’re captain’s going to be okay with this?” She said with a doubting tone.

“Are you kidding? Lockjaw is amazing. I know he’ll be more than happy to help.”
Maximus said cheerfully.
@ProfSrlojohn

“Yeah. Funds for prison break vacation!” Tie-Grabber pauses. “What’s even used for currency these days anyhow?”

“Perhaps with the Vex technology, it could help solve the mass ■■■■■ conundrum and take less Energon. Then anyone could be any size without consequence.” Railgun tossed out, not really believing that idea but not entirely dismissing it.

Machbreaker just watches, taking his own mental notes. Though as this goes on, his mind wanders a bit. What happened to the body of the dead bulk? As grim as it may be, is his Spark still intact? There would be no better opporunity to mess with one to further potential knowledge on AllSpark construction.

1 Like

“I think they call it Shanix? But I’m not sure.”

“Could be interesting. But that’s assuming we can get enough of the stuff to reverse engineer it.”

The whereabouts of Steelkaw’s body were unknown. Likely thrown away with the trash.

Railfire decided to see what would happen if he exposed the sample to flame. He grabbed a weld torch and activated it, observing the most peculiar reaction. As soon as the open flame appeared near the container, the gas within began to rapidly flash through different colors, and press itself as far as it could on the side of the container farthest from the flame.

“Fascinating.”
Railfire said.

Oddball shrugs, before transforming and rolling away.

Jetfire decided to get up and follow. He didn’t have much else to do, and wherever Oddball was going was probably better than sitting here and sulking.

“I mean, they can’t be all bad?” she wrote down.

“What possible reason would you have to think that? They hold us here against our will. They force the bulks to fight constantly. And they treat all of us like slag. Why would you think any of them aren’t all that bad?”

“I mean looking at our war,” she wrote down with a small embarassed shrug.

She thought for a moment.
“Yeah… I guess you have a point.”

She wrote more down, “Besides acting small and cute does help people not shoot at you.”

Starchaser looked mildly disgusted at that.
“While I won’t argue against such a strategy, I find it demoralizing. I wouldn’t be caught dead doing the cutesy defenseless act.”

She gave a voiceless laugh, and wrote down, “It does help when you don’t mind acting that way. I just prefer to act friendly, not much of a fighter myself.”

Oddball rolls back to his abode: a neglected storeroom branching off of the commons. He shifts to robot mode and looks behind him as Jetfire follows him.