Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Backbreaker shrugs.

“Never understood our chain of command, honestly,” he admits. “I knew Optimus was in charge, and guys like Ultra Magnus were other big shots you had to salute whenever they so much as stopped for gas, but beyond that I didn’t really know.”

Railfire laughed to himself.
“With such a disorganized command structure, it’s a wonder you ever managed to win.”
He said jokingly.

“Maybe I just wasn’t paying attention,” Backbreaker says.

“Would love to have some.”

“Perhaps.”
Railfire said.
“I for one paid very close attention to the news and activities of our higher-ups. But I can imagine why not everyone would.”
@Chromeharpoon

“I don’t see the appeal. They’re pests. One of them tried to steel my energon just the other day.”

Her face stared at him intently, “but they’re so cute! Look at their little faces!”

1 Like

“It doesn’t matter how cute they look when they try to take anything that isn’t nailed down.”

“I mean they don’t have much, they’re just desperate to live…”

“And we aren’t?”
Jetfire countered.
@keiththelegokid

If his arms are free, he tries to rip off Razorclaw’s fingers. Otherwise, he squirms and lets out various beeps. Probably saying nothing good, but who knows.

Railgun remains silent in response.

The predacon screamed in pain as she lost two digits off of each hand. She dropped the minicon and quickly transformed into beast mode and tried to bite the minicon in half.

“So… What do you do for fun?”
Nebula asked in a desperate bid for some smalltalk. Though she immediately regretted it as soon as the words left her mouth.

Reacting quickly after being dropped and Razorclaw coming for him, he morphs into his smaller disk form as he jumps into her mouth. Preferably whole rather than in half, trying to roll into and down the throat. Or transform back into the robot mode in order to do so.

Railgun just sighed. “Nothing really, the closest would be combat practice.”

Doing such would be a tactical error, as even a minicon would be too large to fit completely inside the raptor’s mouth. Instead Razorclaw sunk her teeth into the disk as it entered her jaws, and then proceeded to beat it on every possible nearby surface.

“Yeah. I figured as much. Sorry.”
Nebula said, sounding a bit embarrassed.

Backbreaker shrugs again.

“Yeah,” he agrees.

In the commons, Oddball sits on one of the tables, humming a little ditty as he surveys his fellow gladiators.

The commons were in a mild state of chaos. After the brief all-out brawl, and the current scramble over the strange minicons.

“Anyway, if you need nothing else of me, you should inform the others of your plan.”

Win some, lose some; tends to happen when doing spare of the moment stunts. The teeth don’t quite dig into the center, more around a halfway point towards the outer edge. Most certainly painful and could probably incapacitate the poor guy.

However, disks are small, so not that much should be sticking out. Unless her mouth is just that small, though either way attempting to beat him around would look look quite humorous. Like a dog swinging its head around trying to beat the ball it has in its mouth.

“Ever use the combat sim yourself?” Railgun asked.

Razorclaw throws the disk to the floor and quickly slams her foot down on it. She roared furiously, before tail whipping the disk over to Blackout. The decepticon caught it, and proceeded to deposit all three disk bots into a chest in his cell.

“I haven’t. Though after being with Maximus when he was running it, I’ve been tempted to give it a try myself.”

“They’re smaller, and struggle to talk to us. Do they get rations?”

“Alright, fine. I’ll give it that they don’t get Energon the way we do. But they’ve still tried to take everything I have on multiple occasions.”

“Oh, well…Let’s go to the mess hall?” She sighed, “I think it’s safe to leave our guest…”