Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“What do you mean?”
Railfire asked curiously.

“Long story, but I cough agreed to be Maximus’ contact with the higher tiers. I’m at least known cough of by almost everyone here, even in tier 1”

Backbreaker looks up from examining his sword.

“Yeah?” he asks. “What is it?”

OOC: I’m gonna have to say former Tier 1. As I’m trying to keep the current tier 1 a mystery.

IC: “Very well. I shall inform him.”
Railfire said, turning and leaving.

“I was hoping you could tell me some more war stories. If you wouldn’t mind that is.”
Maximus asked.

OOC: Known of, not that she knows them. It’s more like they know she exists, not that she knows them.

IC: With that, Juliana laid back down on the bed.

I’m getting old, she thought, too old. I’m getting so old that I need replacement parts…

OOC: Alright. That’s fair.

Hotshot walked in. Looking for Railfire. When he saw that he wasn’t there, he noticed Juliana.

“Hey. What are you doing here?”
@ProfSrlojohn

“Not at all,” Backbreaker says, beckoning Maximus and Axis to take a seat.

“Not a lot of fighting going on right now; gotta keep busy somehow.”

The two sat down. Maximus had a big eager smile, while Axis was just content to be with him. Maximus was more than excited to hear another of his friend’s stories.

Railgun, now clear of flames, returns to his robot form as he skids along the ground in a turn. He grimaces a bit, but remains on focus, looking for the best place to shoot Backbreaker. Though with Nebula in trouble, Railgun fires his canon for the back of the simulation’s head.

With that helmet, Railgun figured it would not do much, but certainly cause a distraction.

OOC: I guess Clawshot got good at basketball and a new nickname. :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: “Whir whir?” “And that would be?” Tie-Grabber asked.

Machbreaker meanwhile watched Juliana with concern and hops on over to be near in case he could help. He half listens back to the other conversation for the moment.

“What do you guys know about about causing mischief?”

Clawshot warbled with a beeping laugh.

“Long story short, I’m cough old Hotshot, too old. I just had my cough entire system gutted and replaced after that jolt from that cough minicon”

“Oh come on. You’re not that bad for your age. After the war, I saw bots half your age in a far worse shape.”
Hotshot said, trying his best to sound kind.

“Mainly becasue I cough never let myself get hit. I can’t tank shots like the rest of you. I may be built for punishment, but I was never built for cough war. My internals were meant to last, not my shell.”

“But even then just one little jolt from a minicon meant everything had to be replaced.”
Hotshot pointed out, taking a seat next to her.

“Because they were old. I’ve never had a cough permanent replacement before this. Those were my original internals from cough day one.”

“Primus. That’s insane!”
Hotshot exclaimed.

“Besides, I’m a cough a bit attached to them. You don’t really appreciate them until you almost become an cough organ harvest.” she said with a sickly chuckle.

“Personally I don’t see the point. I’ve had internal components replaced all the time. Not all at once, granted. But over time I’d say I’ve gone through at least a set and a half.”

"I mean, I guess you cough get appreciate them more after someone tries to sell them…

“I guess I could see that. Though that is… Oddly specific.”