Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“you’re a bit late then. He’s dead. Ever heard the story cough of the surgery with the 300% cough mortality rate? Chock that up to 400%.” she said with a coughing chuckle.

“Good riddance I say. This world has no use for lying cheats like them.”
Railfire said. Clearly disgusted by the thought of such an individual.

“At least you didn’t cough didn’t become an organ harvest.”

“True, though in my professional opinion I’d say you’re better off without your prior systems. They were so old and antiquated, its a wonder how you managed to function as well as the rest of us.”

“Probably because I was cough built for preforming. Preforming takes a lot of control, strength, and endurance. I was built to take a lot of abuse, just not physical abuse”

“I see. That explains quite a lot reguardless, you should be a much more accustomed for combat now.”

“I doubt that cough, I was top of the line, but I appreciate it regardless.” She said, trying to get out of bed, but as soon as she began to stand up, her chest burned with pain, forcing her back down, he hand clutching her Energon Pump.

Nebula shoots the back of the hologram’s heads, and they cease their fiery barrage as the secondary heads are disabled. The hologram whips around and transforms to robot mode as it did so, swiping his sword to try and swat Nebula out of the air.

Railfre gently guided her back down on to the operating table.
“Like I said, you’ll have to stay here for some time while I work on a better replacement. Though I suppose I could move you to something more comfortable.”

Nebula narrowly managed to avoid the attack. However the sudden movement put her out of balance, and left her vulnerable for a few moments.

Meanwhile Maximus approached the real Backbreaker in the commons. Axis by his side.

“Hey, I was hoping I could ask something of you.”
The young predacon said.

“Do you cough think you could tell Maximus that he’ll need a new contact?”

“What do you mean?”
Railfire asked curiously.

“Long story, but I cough agreed to be Maximus’ contact with the higher tiers. I’m at least known cough of by almost everyone here, even in tier 1”

Backbreaker looks up from examining his sword.

“Yeah?” he asks. “What is it?”

OOC: I’m gonna have to say former Tier 1. As I’m trying to keep the current tier 1 a mystery.

IC: “Very well. I shall inform him.”
Railfire said, turning and leaving.

“I was hoping you could tell me some more war stories. If you wouldn’t mind that is.”
Maximus asked.

OOC: Known of, not that she knows them. It’s more like they know she exists, not that she knows them.

IC: With that, Juliana laid back down on the bed.

I’m getting old, she thought, too old. I’m getting so old that I need replacement parts…

OOC: Alright. That’s fair.

Hotshot walked in. Looking for Railfire. When he saw that he wasn’t there, he noticed Juliana.

“Hey. What are you doing here?”
@ProfSrlojohn

“Not at all,” Backbreaker says, beckoning Maximus and Axis to take a seat.

“Not a lot of fighting going on right now; gotta keep busy somehow.”

The two sat down. Maximus had a big eager smile, while Axis was just content to be with him. Maximus was more than excited to hear another of his friend’s stories.

Railgun, now clear of flames, returns to his robot form as he skids along the ground in a turn. He grimaces a bit, but remains on focus, looking for the best place to shoot Backbreaker. Though with Nebula in trouble, Railgun fires his canon for the back of the simulation’s head.

With that helmet, Railgun figured it would not do much, but certainly cause a distraction.

OOC: I guess Clawshot got good at basketball and a new nickname. :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: “Whir whir?” “And that would be?” Tie-Grabber asked.

Machbreaker meanwhile watched Juliana with concern and hops on over to be near in case he could help. He half listens back to the other conversation for the moment.

“What do you guys know about about causing mischief?”

Clawshot warbled with a beeping laugh.