Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

The princess thought for a moment, considering a possible answer. Eventually she perked up and looked back at him.
“Why would you? I think that would get you in more trouble than anything.”

“Eh, I’m not sure anything was there in the first place,” Oddball replies.

Backbreaker slides off the table and stands. He moves his arm back and forth to test the repair job, and finds it satisfactory.

“Not bad for unlicensed,” he compliments Newt.

“You’re quite the little mystery aren’t you?”
Carapace commented.

Newt smiled.
“Thanks. By the way, I was doing a checkup on that Scavenger we threw in the brig. Friend of yours? She said something about wanting to talk to a big tough autobot.”

Oddball gives a humble shrug.

“I’ve been called worse.”

“Yeah, that’s probably me she’s asking for,” Backbreaker says. “Thanks for telling me.”

“So if you can’t remember where you’re from, then what’s the earliest thing you do remember?”
She asked.

Newt nodded.
“You need directions to the brig?”

“I dunno,” Oddball admits. “As long as I can think back I’ve just… been around, I guess. Here, there, everywhere, nowhere…”

“I’ll figure it out,” Backbreaker says. “Thanks again.”

“Well, have you put any thought into what you want to do going forward? We could always use an odd bot like you in the crew.”

“Alright then. Well good luck to you.”

Oddball considers the offer. The crew seemed friendly enough, and the promise of adventure was exciting. The galaxy had changed a lot while he was trapped in the arena, and he would get to see it as part of the Star Talons. But now that he had his freedom again, he wasn’t sure he was ready to make that commitment just yet.

He shrugs his shoulders again in reply.

With a nod, Backbreaker departs the medical bay. He makes his way to the brig, following any indicators that may or may not be in the Maw’s passageways.

A thin smile forms on his face.

“Only if I’m still aboard the ship with everyone else. I can always watch the fireworks from a distance.”

“Very well. We’ll always be here if you change your mind.”

The brig wasn’t too hard to find. The room itself was fairly simple. Five cells made from wood and metal with barred fronts. There wasn’t any guard to be seen, as the rest of the crew was busy. Razorclaw sat contently in the 2nd from the middle cell, running her claws against the bars. She looked up at the autobot as he entered.

“Backbreaker! Good to see yah.”

Thea frowned. Or the closest thing one could do to a frown when only having eyes. Her cheery attitude dropped.

“Look, I’m not hurting anyone by being here. And if everything goes as I plan, mother won’t ever know I was here. No one has to get hurt alright?”

1 Like

Oddball nods enthusiastically; he liked to keep his options open.

“What’ve they got you locked up for?” Backbreaker asks. “Something you said?”

Really? Well then little princess, what bag of tricks do you have for that? Or to keep your mother from noticing you’re gone? Or to prevent her from searching for this ship first?”

“So, is there anything you’d like to ask me? If not I should probably get to work.”

Razorclaw had a bit of a laugh.
“Are you kidding me? Star Talons and Scavenger’s hate each other like you would not believe. The fact that the good 'ol captain let me on board at all is a miracle.”

“Simple. I can just warp myself back into empire space before I’ve been gone for too long.”
Thea replied.

Oddball figures he could strike up a conversation.

“How do you sit down with four legs?” he asks.

“But you haven’t done anything,” Backbreaker says. “Right?”

And she really thinks that would work? Just how young is she?

“How comforting,” he sarcastically replies.

1 Like

“I’ll admit it isn’t as easy finding a chair that can fit my needs, but I hardly ever need one.”
Carapace walked in a little circle and lowered her rear end to the floor, sitting down like a dog might.

“No. I’m trying to get in their good graces, so I’m trying to be as compliant as I can.”
Razorclaw replied.

Thea was visibly frustrated by the tone of his remark.
“Look, I know what I’m doing alright? This isn’t the first time I’ve snuck away from my mother. Granted, I haven’t gone this far out before, but I’m sure that won’t be a problem.”

“But is this the first time where the consequences could cost hundreds of live?” Simulus dryly asks.

“Well… Yes. I suppose.”
Thea said nervously. Her confidence noticeably weakened.

“And you didn’t even consider I can’t contact the queen before saying I’d get in trouble for reporting you. Well as long as you’re fine living the consequences, I’ll leave you be.”

Simulus gets off the wall to head to another random part of the ship.

Oddball nods his head.

“Okay that answers my question thank you,” he says.

“Hmph. Crazy…” Backbreaker huffs.

“Anyway; what’d ya need to see me for?”