Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Clawshot watches curiously, but says nothing.

“No. I was taken after the war. When Tidalwave was exliled from the planet, I was left behind. I did my best to survive on my own, but it was a struggle. One day I decided to stow away on some bigger bot’s ship, then they got captured, and that’s how I ended up here.”

“Good,” Backbreaker remarks. “Nice to have you on board.”

[quote=“ajtazt, post:2126, topic:51098”]

Oddball whistles and takes a seat nearby, clasping his hands together to watch the fight.

“So what’s the plan then?”
Axis asked.
“You do have a plan right?”

Machbreaker finishes putting the thing together and turns it on, hoping the best.

“He left you behind?” Railgun briefly thinks back to what Maximus had said earlier. “Or where you taken from him?”

A rectangular holographic screen flickers on, displaying a limited selection of games that could be played.

“Nice work. I owe ya one.”
Clawshot said appreciatively.

“Taken. Unlike most minicons partners and masters, Tidalwave and I where close. We understood each other in a way no one else could. There’s no way he’d willingly abandon me.”

" 'Course I do," Backbreaker retorts. “I’m a bit smarter than I look, Feathers.”

1 Like

Axis let out a little chuckle. Feathers. That was a new one.
“Alright smart guy. What’s the plan then?”

“Plan’s to get the majority of the tier threes in on the breakout first,” Backbreaker explains. “Then we fix our matches so that one of us gets moved up to the twos. Rinse and repeat until we’ve got all three tiers on our side, and then we make our move.”

“Alright. Not a bad idea. I guess it would be important to get a following before we actually try to make a move.”
Axis said.

Meanwhile, Maximus was in fierce battle with the simulated Transmetal Megatron. He was covered in scuffs and minor damage, clearly having been at this a while. This was his third attempt at the preset. He was determined to defeat that which caused so much pain and suffering for his people. Even if it was just a replica.

The hard light warrior grabbed Maximus’ arm with it’s claw appendage. He felt the teeth dig in, and lost feeling from that point down. Though no actual damage had been done, it still hurt like hell. He screamed, and shot a bolt of lighting out of his free right arm, striking the simulation in the chest.

“Sweet.” is all Machbreaker says as he looks at the limited selection to see what they should play.

He gives a low shout to the other two, “Hey! Who’s joining?”

Railgun, who was considering Ramjet’s viewpoint, gives a small gesture to offer Ramjet the first round. Though unknown to his fellow Minicon, this was less out of respect and more so he could observe how the game is played, how the players handle it, and how best to beat them. It’s a game after all, got to get those highscores.

Clawshot eagerly picked up one of the controllers. He tried to get a comfortable grip on it, when it hit him. With one hand being a flaw, and the other a hook, it didn’t take him long to realize this wasn’t gonna work.

“D@mmit…”
He said angrily.

“Thanks.”
Ramhet said. He walked over and Clawshot handed off his controller, and then grumbled while walking over to one of the pillow chairs.

“That’s what I was thinking,” confirms Backbreaker.

“Alright. Well there’s you, me, Hotshot, sorta Juliana but not really. I think we can count Maximus in. I know he wouldn’t want to miss out on this. Anyone else you have in mind?”

The simulation shouted as the electric blast burned him. It let go of Maximus and stumbled back. It fired several energy blasts out of it’s tail claw arm. Maximus quickly lifted his shield and blocked the fire, and was knocked back in the process. He transformed into beast mode and charged forward, running at the simulation. Striking the hard-light Megatron right in the shins and knocking it down. He then turned around and bit down hard on the back of it’s leg.

Backbreaker shrugs his shoulders.

“Anybody we can get.”

Down the hall the group may hear this playing from a room.

Backbreaker’s attention is momentarily shifted away from Axis as he turns his head in the direction of the music.

The music seemed to be coming from around the corner.

Axis also takes notice, and curiously walked over to the source.

Before the holo-Megatron could get up, Maximus pulled his jaws back, taking a sizable portion of the simulation’s leg with it. The simulation roared in agony while Maximus jumped on to its back. He transformed into robot mode and placed his good hand palm up, just above the base of its neck. He charges up to maximum capacity and focused all of that power into his arm.

“EAT LIGHTING!”
The predacon furiously shouted, unleashing all of the pent up electricity right into the false tyrant, blasting a hole straight through it. With that the hard light projection faded into nothing, and Maximus fell to the ground, his breath heaving. As the simulation ended, he felt the false pain fade away, and regained feeling in his left arm. Though the exhaustion was very real.

Are ya done yet? Your mind is a fracking mess. You should really lie down.
Nebula urged.

“No… I’m not done yet. I got… One more.”
Maximus got back to his feet and walked back to the console.

The music seemed to be coming from a closed door at the end of the hall.

Axis walked over and opened the door.
@ProfSrlojohn

Maximus searched through the many presets until he found his desired opponent. TM2 Megatron. Skill level 10. Without hesitation he activated it. He turned around and watched as the touring figure materialized before him. A massive dragonic predacon which lorded over the young warrior. Standing significantly taller than even Grimlock.

The figure let out a low foreboding chuckle.
“Enter the dragon.”