Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Juliana opened the door. “Railfire? We’d like to speak to you.”

Backbreaker smiles.

“I got to do some travelling back in my day, too, you know,” he says.

“Mostly during the war, but I didn’t exactly start my career as a gladiator in Kaon.”

“I’m… Busy. Speak to me now, but make it quick.”

Demolishor decided to wait outside. He was never a good negotiator.

“I see…”

Just then, two Vex guards approached the main door.
“Prisoner Maximus. The champion has requested your presence.”

“Like hell he’s-”
Axis started, but Maximus put a hand on her shoulder.

“Relaxe. I’ll be fine. This isn’t a fight. Just a meeting.”

Axis gave a worried look, but offered no resistance. Maximus then followed the guards out.

"We wanted to ask, if there we ever an escape attempt, as there inevitably will be, would you help, or hinder them?

Railfire paused for a moment.
“Had you asked me before today, I would have replied as I always have. I would never stand in the face of an attempt, but neither would I help. But… after some recent events, I have reconsidered. I have my own plans moving forward, but if the opportunity presents itself, I will assist.”

Ensuring their safety was first and foremost, that was always the immediate goal. That included listening to all the conversations within earshot, even if it occasionally ignoring it to focus on other surrounding factors. However, Railgun was a bit insulted by Juliana’s comment about them. Oh sure, it wasn’t direct, but not appreciated. If they knew what they’ve been doing this entire time…

“Change of guard. Machbreaker, follow and spy on Juilana and the medic. See what they come up with.” Though his statements were barks, they were still quiet as to not attract attention.

Machbreaker zips on out, mocking salutes Railgun, and dashes off to Railfire’s place. In the meantime, Railgun goes inside the station to pick up Machbreaker’s work. As the little bot approaches, he tries to make it look initially as though he’s just bored. It was not entirely unusually to seem him just run around in laps in odd places, so doing so near the doc’s place shouldn’t be too weird. Though as soon as he finds an opening, he attempts to slip past Demolisher and enter the office.

1 Like

“Interesting. Thank you for your time.” Juliana answered cryptically before leaving the room. Not noticing the minicon zipping inside.

Demolishor pays him no mind. Barely recognizing his presence.

The door closed and locked behind her, with just enough time to allow the minicon to get in.

“So how’d it go?”
Demolishor asked.

“Strangly. Something has happened between the last time we asked and now that’s changed his stance of neutrality. He’ll help an escape attempt now.”

“Maybe it’s got something to do with the new guy? That’s just about the only thing that’s changed since yesterday.”

“Maybe. Mostly likely answer to be honest, but lets not make assumptions, there’s ni room for error here.”

Uh oh. Machbreaker thinks to himself as the door closes behind him. He initially sticks close enough to the door to hear that the doc is willing to help them out, but nothing more. Right now, he needed to vanish before being spotted. He quickly looks around the room to see what he could hide behind or jump into to avoid being caught.

“Yeah I guess you’re right… It’s honestly kinda weird. I mean there’s a shake up every time someone new comes in. But this guy hasn’t even been here a day, and everything feels different.”

The room was of a fairly decent size. In the center was a large medical table, while the walls were cluttered with tools, shelves, equipment, cabinets, and all sorts of other things. Though interestingly there was one large closet door which stood out from the general mess. The design on it seemingly complimenting the look of Railfire’s armor.

Mmh,” grunts Backbreaker, frowning.

“I know right? It’s almost like we’re background charecters in some big game… but that would be ridiculous right? Come on, it should be meal time soon.”

Axis looked to the warrior beside her.

“Does this happen often?”
She asked.

And it most certainly did not. Outside of the occasional fight, Grimlock might as well have been a myth to the others.

“You know what, I was thinking the exact same thing. Let’s go get some energon.”

There was no real cafeteria or eatery for the prisoners. Rations were simply delivered to the commons and distributed there.

“Alright you bug lugs! Out of the way!” She said, pushong the other fighters out of the way, moving to the distribution table, her reputation presumably keeping the others from stopping her.

Most moved aside for her. The delivery guard just having left. The energon provided was basic and lackluster. A liquid form in pouches and simple small cubes to munch on. Compared to the countless ways this one element could be prepared and consumed back on Cybertron, this was pitiful. But it’s what they were given, and no one really complained. The more senior prisoners especially.

Juliana grabbed a serving for herself and Demolishot, and pushed her way back.

OOC: on a separate note, i now have this fantastic image of TF’s sipping on capri-suns.

1 Like

He happily accepted them and walked with her, sitting down at one of the several tables. Cyclonus sat with them.

“Hey guys! How’s it going? Crazy day right?”
Said the crazy copter-con.