Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Oddball disintegrates, and the cloud of blocks darts over to Bulkhead. Oddball reforms himself atop his opponent’s chest in robot mode, shifting his arms into submachine guns which he points at Bulkhead’s face.

Fwoo-wee-bloop?” he says.

Bulkhead’s eyes go wide with momentary panic, before he sighs and relaxes.

“Alright little guy. You win.”
He said, rather pleasantly.

Oddball immediately stows his weapons, bleeping happily as he jumps off of Bulkhead and onto the ground. He winces as he lands on his feet, still bearing the wounds that the Autobot’s wrecking ball had left on him.

Bulkhead stood up and looked down at Oddball.

“That was a good fight. You did really well, especially for a little guy.”
Bulkhead said with a happy smile.

Oddball rubs the back of his head.

Woo-wee-wooooo…” he says sheepishly.

The faux-shifter faces Bulkhead and bows respectfully to his opponent, going as far as to touch the top of his head to the floor while his hips and spine emitted a ratcheting sound.

1 Like

Bulkhead chuckled a little as he walked back inside.
“Hope I’ll see you around.”
He said in passing.

Meanwhile Railfire had seen the whole thing, and was rather surprised. The match was won through incapacitating the opponent, with hardly any violence. Shockingly it was the winner who was in more need of repair than the looser. Facinating.

1 Like

Fwee-bloo-da-zop!” Oddball beeps after Bulkhead, waving goodbye. He stumbles a bit, remembering that he had sustained significant damage all over his body. He shifts into his roller form and whirs over to the medical bay.

Railfire, having just finished fixing Backbreaker’s arm, was waiting for Oddball to arrive.

Oddball shifts into his robot mode as he enters the medical bay, waving to Railfire as he walked in.

“I must say autobot, I am impressed.”
Railfire said, offering him a place on an operating table so that he may begin his work.

Oddball hops up onto the table.

“Ha-ha!” Backbreaker laughs, “That was amazing, little guy!”

Fwoop! Da-da-do-bleep!” Oddball replies, giving the gladiator a thumbs-up.

“Sure… sure… whatever that means,” Backbreaker mumbles.

1 Like

Railfire looks over the autobot to assess the damage. It didn’t seem too serious, but due to his rather unique composition, it would take some time to repair.

The medic sets to his work, saying nothing.

Oddball does his best to remain still.

“Hey,” says Backbreaker. “Do the different tiers each have their own medics or something? You don’t see the twos and ones in here very often.”

“No, they all come to me. It just so happens the higher tiered bots tend to sustain far fewer injuries in battle. More experience means more victory, which usually means you don’t get hit as much.”

“So, you’d know who all is in tier one then, wouldn’t you?” Backbreaker asks.

“In a manner of speaking. Though Warpath is the only one I’ve seen in quite a long time.”

“Got any idea who’s up there with him?”

“I do…”
Railfire said with a raised eyebrow.
“Why are you so curious?”

“Just am,” Backbreaker says with a shrug of his shoulders. “Nobody ever sees any of 'em out and about, and they don’t seem to get put in a lot of fights despite them supposedly being the best fighters here. What’s up with that?”

“They are the four elite of the colosseum. Second only to the champion. If they were to be cast out regularly, it would all grow repetitive. Much like Grimlock, the tier 1 are called upon more often than not for… Special occasions.”

OOC: Off for work. I’ll be back in 2 hours when I go on break.

1 Like