Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

A spiderweb crack forms where the wrecking ball hits, and Oddball slides out from under Bulkhead, reforming into his robot mode a ways away. Sparks shoot up from battered sections of armor across Oddball’s body.

Zoo-zwee-doo-bleep!” he complains, wincing.

“Yes! Whoo!”
Bulkhead cheered, excited to finally get a solid hit in.
“Oh. Sorry. I hope that doesn’t hurt too bad.”
He said, feeling a bit bad about cheering at someone else’s expense.

OOC: Heads up. I’m about to head off for work. So activity is gonna slow for a few hours.

1 Like

“I mean, there’ve been a few odd coincidences before that weren’t related. Once someone got the tier 1’s in a escape attempt, and all of them died suddenly. At first we thought Iota had killed them, but in reality, they had simply been in a battle royal and one of them had simply gotten too liberal with the exposives.”

“Hm… I guess. You’re probably right.”
Demolishor said, scratching the back of his head.
@ProfSrlojohn

Oddball throws himself onto the ground, exaggeratedly writhing in pain and emitting pitiful whining sounds in an attempt to make Bulkhead feel even worse.

“I’m not really…from your time…” she said with a small nervous laugh, “and I haven’t really gotten close enough to any of you to actually…ask.”

1 Like

“Oh no!”
The lumbering autobot ran over to Oddball and leaned down. Looking quite concerned.

“I’m sorry little guy. Maybe I should have gone easy.”

“Don’t worry about it. Honestly Cybertron has changed a lot since your time. You’d probably struggle to recognize the place.”

1 Like

“Is it…a peaceful place now?” She asked inquisitively.

1 Like

“Yeah… You could call it that. We’re not blowing the scrap out of each other all the time like autobots and decepticond used to… But it’s still a long way from perfect.”

She stared for a minute almost looking uncomfortable, “Yea, we did that quite a bit didn’t we?” She gave a mechanical sigh, “I wonder if I could get out of here and see that.”

1 Like

“Believe me, a decepticon like you wouldn’t be welcome. Forgetting the fact that autobots and decepticons were exiled from Cybertron ages ago, us predacons are treated like slag for things we didn’t do. And I doubt an actual decepticon would be treated much better.”

They attempt to roll Warpath over carefully to better inspect and scan the back.

Her glass face dimmed from the light blue to a dark tinted blue, “Ah. Well. That…that makes sense. Decipticons are the reason for a lot of ill cases. I don’t see why we would be redeemed in the future…ironic. Our successors banish us after our war is over…the thing we were fighting for neither of us actually get. That’s a bittersweet ending to our tale.”

1 Like

Due to the awkward shape of Warpath’s chest, he was dificult to roll over. The mninicons’ efforts managed to heave him off the operation table. He flopped over, crashing on to the floor, propped up at an angle via his cannon barrel.

“Yeah, it’s real eazy for you to be all humble about it. Meanwhile your ‘successors’ are the ones paying for it. All you war machines just got shipped off. But us predacons have to put up with hell. Sins of the father made to be the sins of the son. Its disgusting.”
Razorclaw said. She sounded very distant and bitter. Until she remembered who she was talking to. She shook her head to clear it, and smiled at Spirit.

“I’m sorry. Its not like any of our problems are really your fault. I shouldn’t have front-loaded on ya like that.”

Oddball ceases his acting, freezing in place before chortling at Bulkhead, holding his stomach as he laughed.

The little bot then shifts into his rocket mode, shooting into the air out from under his opponent.

Bulkhead was momentarily confused. Standing directly over Oddball, the flying rocket struck him right in the head. Knocking the big lug flat on his back, and leaving him momentarily vulnerable.

Oddball careens through the air, what little control he had lost from the collision with Bulkhead. He glances off a wall, transforming to robot mode and falling back onto the ground.

Bulkhead, still unsteady from the impact, slowly begins to get up.

Oddball shifts into his roller form and begins to zip around the arena. panels on the ball slide open, and the bot launches a volley of his colorful flashbangs into the air, which explode into a shower of flashing, rainbow-colored sparks.

Bulkhead, already disoriented and unstable on his feet, covers his eyes as the flashing lights blind him. He stumbles around for a moment before falling forward. Once again left open for attack.