Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Most didn’t notice him anywhere. Many have been actively trying to avoid the kid since that incident a few days ago. Blackout however was the first to offer some meaningful information, albeit somewhat annoyed, as Backbreaker had seemingly interrupted one of his creations yet again. He simply pointed one of his large clawed digits towards the barracks, saying nothing.

1 Like

She sighed mechanically, “I’m not even sure where I’d fit into all of this. I know how to be a mechanic, scrap I could probably do some quick surgeries. However, my body is no longer built for any of that. Not of my own accord mind you…Before the war, I made political enemies uncovering some pointless scandle and got Empurata preformed on me. Removing of the hands and face is what that meant. They replaced them with well, these,” she raised a clawed hand, “I covered up the eye I have with glass…”

“Primus… And I thought Maximals could be harsh…”
Razorclaw said. Quite shocked at what she heard.

Spirt laughed, “That’s the thing. You think Autobots are the good guys? You think Decepticons are the bad guys? Labels don’t tell you a bot’s character. Some of the best villains are the ones who hide in plain sight and manage to portray the facade of a hero, and to contrary the best hero can be found right when they’re about to die. Do they do the right thing in that moment? That’s how you’ll find the two.”

1 Like

Razorclaw laughed a little.
“Huh. Never looked at it like that.”

By now the two had reached the training arena, and could see it’s rather poor condition.

“Yikes. I wonder what happened here.”
Razorclaw remarked.

Her face blinked on and off, “What um…happened here? Should we um…get help?”

“I don’t know. I mean, this place gets banged up every now and again. But I’ve never seen it this bad.”

“Thanks, chops,” Backbreaker says to Blackout, giving the hulking Decepticon a pat on the shoulder as he walked by him on his way to the barracks.

1 Like

Blackout offered nothing more than an eyeroll and a groan. Getting back to his small creation.

Maximus could be found in his cell, where Backbreaker would be met with quite the surprising sight. The predacon was passed out on his charge bed, fast asleep. As well as Axis, who was also sleeping. The two tightly embraced in one another’s arms, enjoying what seemed to be a very pleasant snuggle.

Backbreaker smirks at the sight.

Good for them, he thinks. Not wanting to wake the two, he turns around to return to Railfire.

1 Like

“Should we even still use it?”

The medic was still working on Oddball. The autobot’s peculiar construction was difficult to work around. Then again difficult by his standards. Even while he was slowed, his progress was remarkably fast, comparatively speaking.

The predacon shrugged her shoulders.
“Don’t know. Better safe than sorry I guess. Looks like we’ll have to postpone your training session.”

1 Like

“Kid’s fine,” Backbreaker says to Railfire as he walks into the room. “Really tore up the training room, though.”

“I’m glad to hear it. Though I’ll have to ask him why he stopped when I get the chance. When I saw him, he seemed unbelievably determined. And while I’m proud of how far he’s come since his arrival, I doubt he would have been able to take down such a high level simulation.”

“He probably stopped 'cause he kept getting the slag kicked outta him,” Backbreaker bluntly replies. “There are a lotta Maximus-shaped holes in the training room walls right now.”

“Maybe. But defeat and injury didn’t seem to slow him before. He’s been at that thing almost the entire day. Which is why I was so concerned. But, at least now I’m glad to know he’s safe.”

She nodded shoulders drooping, “Yea that makes sense.”

Backbreaker nods.

“Anything else you need me for?” he asks Railfire.

“So… What should we do until then?”

“No. You are free to go.”

Backbreaker nods, showing that he understood. He leaves the medical bay to look for Hot Shot.