Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Hotshot was in the commons.

Backbreaker approaches Hotshot.

“Got a minute?” he asks him.

OOC: I can’t think of anything more to say, so I’m going to scoot this along.

Juliana and Demolisher talked for 15 minutes or so, before Juliana began shooing him out, assuring him that she was fine ad he could go. A lady requires her privacy after all.

After he had left, she began to sing, something that always soothed her spirit.

After she was finished, she resolved to check up on Backbreaker in the morning. she didn’t feel up to going out to eat that day. Instead, laying down, looking towards the wall.

She looked over with a small blink of her face, “Oh, I uh. I don’t actually have…er…hobbies. Not much to read, and I’ve not had any real luck tracking down a minicon.”

“I was actually looking to talk to you. I got a couple plans that I’m putting in motion. But you go first.”

“A minicon? Why would you want to find one of those?”

“Because they’re just so small and delightful? They make the cutest little warbling noises. They are arguably the best thing in this prison…but they stay in the walls all the time so I never can get my hands on one,” she ends with a sigh.

1 Like

“You’re probably the first bot I’ve found that’s so affectionate towards minicons. Personally I can’t stand the little vermin.”

Spirit slowly turned her head, “What. They’re so small and cute though. You just gotta give em some energon. They make great little helpers. I had a whole squad, they helped me get into tiny spots and fix the computers pre-war…You can also powerlinx with them…but you may not be able to do that.”

“They’re also vermin. Running around, taking whatever scraps they can get. Do you know how much of my stuff I’ve lost to those little rats? A lot. Plus, I think their weird beeping sounds are more annoying than anything.”

“Well if no one gave you anything you’d probably steal whatever you could to survive as well. They are adorable, you only don’t agree cause you’ve had negative instances with them…We should get you one. They’re quite charming once you gain some loyalty.”

1 Like

“I was gonna talk about planning, actually,” Backbreaker says. “I’ve got Axis, that piano bot, Juliana, and Blackout on board with the breakout, and Wildsong’s gonna talk with Gronius. Figure we should start thinking about what we’re actually gonna do once we get enough manpower.”

That point in particular hit Razorclaw pretty hard. When she put it like that, these little guys weren’t all that different from herself back on Cybertron.

“Yeah, you got a good point. Maybe I’ve been a little… Hard on the little guys.”

“Actually, I’m glad to hear you got Ivory and Juliana on board. I’ve been thinking about how we could get a lot of the tier one’s involved at once, and I’ll need their help.”

“I speak minicon so that helps me a lot.”

“That’s pretty cool.”
Razorclaw remarked.

“Whatcha have in mind?” Backbreaker asks.

“You know those songs Juliana does at breakfast just about every morning? Most of the others seem to enjoy them pretty well. So what if we got her to sing something a little more motivating, jf you know what I mean.”

Backbreaker stares back at Hotshot, clearly unimpressed.

“…That’s your plan,” he says after a pause.

“Yeah. And?”
Hotshot replied. Picking up on Backbreaker’s lack of confidence in the idea.

“This is a revolution, Hotshot, not a musical,” Backbreaker continues. “I’m not saying Juliana’s a bad singer- hell, she’s pretty good, honestly- but a song-and-dance number won’t get us anywhere.”

“Well do you have any better ideas?”
Hotshot replied, in a mildly bitter tone.