Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Juliana noted the venom in his voice.

“Oh, was there some sort is spat?” She asked.

“What? No. Nothin’ like that.”
Quickstrike said.
“Nothin’ about what happened to Steeljaw feels right. Someone set him up, and I got a feelin’ it’s someone here.”
He said. The predacon was practically seething.

Backbreaker grins.

“And here I thought he was just in it to pummel Decepticons,” he jokes.

“Uh, no offense,” he adds, looking over at Tire and Rotor.

1 Like

“None taken.”
Rotor said casually.

“We’re used to it.”
Tire continued.

“Who are these guys?”
Maximus said curiously.
“Friends of yours?”

“We just met, actually,” Backbreaker says. “This is Tire and Rotor.”

He gestures to each vehicon as he introduces them.

“Wait. Are you two vehicons?”
Maximus said, surprisingly excited about a couple of literal faceless generics.

“Uh, yeah? Why?”
Tire replied.

"I’ve always wanted to meet a vehicon! I’ve read about them in just about every file the archives have on the Great War. You guys were everywhere. Everyone thought vehicons have been extinct for centuries. But to see two of them in person is fantastic!’

“Well well well. Looks like we got ourselves a fan.”
Tire said. Sounding about as smug as smug could be.

“Wait what was that about being extinct?”
Rotor said, sounding significantly concerned.

“Actually I heard that it was some of the minicons that trashed Iota’s office, but don’t quote me on that. I can’t say why Steeljaw got framed though.”

“I never liked the guy too much. We weren’t ever all that close. But I know good and slaggin’ well that he wouldn’t do something as pointless as ripping up the big boss’ office. Somebody set him up, and I’m not gonna rest until I’ve found that traitor and kick him back to kingdom come.”
Quickstrike said.

OOC: Yea that’s who I was pointing the sign at.

OOC: I thought you said Railgun. My bad.

The medic looked down at the small one and smiled.

“Hello friend. It’s a pleasure.”
He said warmly.

She took the board and wiped off the word, then scribbled down something else lifting it up for Railfire to see, “My name is Penicila, what is yours?”

Backbreaker frowns.

“First I’ve heard of it,” he says. “I’ve always assumed they all got themselves names and lives and such.”

“I fricken hope so.”
Rotor said.

“By the way. What’s this about a breakout you were talking about?”
Said Tire.

“I am Railfire. The medic of this complex.”
He replied

“It’s what is sounds like,” Backbreaker says. “Get everybody in on busting out of this place, get some intel on how exactly we do that, then we do it.”

“Well count us in.”
Tire said.

“We’ll take any chance we can to get out of here.”

“Great,” Backbreaker says.

“Some minicons are out scouting right now; best thing we can do is keep recruiting on the down-low, got it?”

“Um… did you ever consider the fact that Iota might have just picked a candidate at random?” She reasoned, “To make an example, or to satisfy his own sadism?”

“Hmf. ‘Down low’. You say that right after flyboy here just recruited the slagging champion.”
Tire said with a laugh.

“We get what you mean. We’ll be happy to lend whatever support we can.”
Rotor said, taking things much more seriously. [quote=“ProfSrlojohn, post:3065, topic:51098”]
“Um… did you ever consider the fact that Iota might have just picked a candidate at random?” She reasoned, “To make an example, or to satisfy his own sadism?”
[/quote]

“Don’t you remember what he said? Someone sold him out. And I wanna find out who.”
Quickstrike replied.

1 Like

“Maybe those minicons?” She suggested, “I mean, it’s the only lead we have, and it wouldn’t do to throw wild accusations around. That’s how people get hurt.”

“Please. Minicons can’t even talk. Much less tell Iota anythin’. You really wanna let Steeljaw’s death go unanswered like that?”

1 Like