Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“You guys got any friends?” Backbreaker asks. “Any other vehicons in here?”

“No. It’s just us.”
Rotor said.

“And we aren’t exactly what one might call ‘popular’ if you know what I mean. And by that I mean you’re one of the first people who’s talked to us since we got here.”
Tire followed up.

“Really?” Backbreaker asks. “How long’ve you two been here, then?”

“Actually, a few can, and a few of the third teir bots can understanding their chirpy little language”

“Of course not, but wild, baseless accusations lead to lynchings. It’s happened before.”

“Couple hundred years I think?”
Said rotor.

“Kinda hard to track time in a place like this.”
Said Tire.

“Then we need to investimagate! Find out who done it, and chop their slaggin head off!”
Quicksrike said. Part viscous eager thirst for brutality, part furious anger over a grave injustice.

Backbreaker nods.

“Yeah,” he agrees. “The centuries start to blend together after a while, huh?”

@MaxinePrimal

1 Like

OOC: I laughed a bit too much at the ‘Investimagate’.

IC: “Calm down, rage will get us nowhere. It’ll only lead us to the result we are trying to avoid.” She said in a calm voice.

“Then what do you suggest we do?”
Inferno asked.

“Investigate, but calmly. We need to find Steeljaw an alibi first, then we need to look or things that will point us towards the real culprit.”

@MaxinePrimal

Machbreaker realizes that Nebula just doesn’t get it, at least not like him. They’ve been in situations were passages were chemically gassed, flooded, and sometimes both during the war on Cybertron. When it was determined there was a Minicon problem, Autobots knew well how to kill them. Tunnels were not safety, just delays.

And if Iota knew of them, he wouldn’t even try to learn about them. No, he would just force all the bulks into a situation, like today, to encourage the hunt. Vex guards are one thing, but dealing with their makers is a whole other problem.

“Not Vex hunters, Transformers.” He simply says before slipping out, landing in a roll towards some cover.

He looks over his cover to spy on the gas inside to see if he’s noticed. And if not, spies for the nearest tool or item that looks like it could extract and contain some of the Vex.

“Down to the depths of Primus’s Spark it is.” Tie-Grabber says.

He sits down and pushes his legs over the edge and then slides over it. He slowly climbs down, slashing his hook into the wall to serve as a climbing pick. Grabbing hold of each new hole created before pulling out the hook to make a new one and descend further.

“Perhaps. But in comparison to the network of Cybertron, it’s just a carnival maze. An unfinished one.” Railgun says as they come to an end.

They had stopped this far to focus on more important areas, so no additional hatches in this place. But if he remembered correctly…Railgun knocks on part of the wall and smiles from the sound it gives back. Hollow, just as he remembered. He takes a couple steps back and blasts a large hole through it. Once the smoke clears, he steps through and looks around an internal mess of wires and pipes.

1 Like

The gas remained passive.

There was a closed port on the side of the container, and a tool with a smaller glass container on the counter, which seemed to have a matching adaptor.

Nebula hopped down and landed quietly.

Ramjet simply jumped down. Being a flyer he had little to worry about.

“You know where you’re going?”
Clawshot asked. Made curious by the fact that he blew a hole in his own wall.

“Uh… What’s an alibi?”
Quickstrike asked.

Inferno merely put his face in his hand and shook his head. He was his friend, and he appreciated the fusor, but Primus he wasn’t too bright.

“A reason or excuse for not being guilty of a crime, usually caused by location.” She explained, “For example if… Inferno here was accused of a crime, but Bulkhead knew where he wasn’t at the crime scene when the crime occurred, Inferno would have an alibi.”

1 Like

“Alright. I get it now.”
Quickstrike said.

“Well neither of us can make the statement. The two of us were having a sparring match when the announcement was made.”
Said Inferno.

She wiped off the words and replaced them, “I’m also a medic bot.”

Machbreaker looks and plans out a path with the most cover that would allow him to reach the counter. Once he has it planned out, he bolts. Following this route over to the counter, stopping and checking to see if the gas reacts in anyway. If it does not, he continues with this method until he is able to obtain the tool.

Provided nothing attacks them, Tie-Grabber eventually makes it to the bottom. And since he can’t fly, and on the off chance Ramjet doesn’t return with him, at least he has a way to climb back up now.

“Our tunnels have ended, the only way forward without exposure is through here. Unexplored, but I believe the direction towards our goal is this way.” Railgun says as he starts climbing over some pipes.

“Well, at least it gives you two alibis. Who were his cell neighbors?”

“Fantastic.”
He said pleasantly.
“Always a joy to find another medic in a place like this.”

The gas remained passive.

Nebula walked up to the glass container and knocked on it. The gas within shuttered a little bit, but otherwise remained passive.

At the bottom of the shaft was a large grate. Ramjet was standing on top of it, waiting for Tiegrabber. Below was a massive chamber, though from here it was hard to make out any details.

Clawshot shrugged.
“Alright. You’re the boss.”

“That was also the two of us.”
Inferno said.

“Yeah…”
Tire said.

“Though I gotta admit, the idea of getting out of here sounds too good to be true.”
Said Rotor.

“Wait a moment, I guess that makes us cell neighbors as well?” she said, before continuing on. "Alright, in that case, we need to find when the incident actually occurred.

“I’m not trying to con ya, if that’s what you’re saying,” Backbreaker assures him.

“Maybe Bulkhead saw him.”
Quickstrike suggested.

“No. It’s just…”
Rotor said, trailing off.

“We got captured almost immediately after we got off the Nemesis. Real freedom is something we’ve never truly had before. So the idea that we might actually get out of here… It’s a lot.”
Tire said. Trying to explain what his friend couldn’t say.

@Chromeharpoon

1 Like