Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“We’ll need to keep that in mind, but first we need to figure out when Iota’s office actually got trashed.”

Machbreaker jolts into a spasm in place, panicked by what Nebula just did. Though seeing it not doing anything gives him only a little relief. And from panic his quickly contorts to a ‘Are you kidding me?!’ look. If it wasn’t Nebula and he had permission, he would crack her over the head with something for a stunt like that.

But if it isn’t going to do anything, he takes the tool and runs over to the port. Plugs in the tool and begins extracting the Vex.

“Are you able to hover?” Tie-Grabber asks. “Wait, you can fly. I’m going to lift and tilt the grate, you look around and see what’s down there.”

Railgun and Clawshot travel among pipes and wires for a bit until they come across a ventilation duct. He starts following it until he can find an easier entrance inside to see where it goes.

“It wasn’t too long ago. Just a few hours I think.”
Inferno said.

The gas slowly shifts to a deep red with electric sparks as it is siphoned into the tool. A faint and muffled scream of agony could be heard. Nowhere loud enough to raise alarm from anyone outside, but enough to make it clear this was not a painless process.

Nebula chuckled a little. After all the slag the Vex had put them through, seeing one suffer was a little cathartic.

Ramjet gives a thumbs up and prepares to drop.

There was a grate not too far away that they could go through. Clawshot latches his hook into the piece of metal and pulls it off, allowing the two to pass.

“Alright, but we need a precise number, I’d say… 5 hours ago I’d think?”

Machbreaker looked up as the gas changed and started screaming, but didn’t stop. Already this far, can’t let his building anxiety ruin their good chance. He uses it until the container in the tool is filled and checks to see if the remaining portion of the Vex inside calms down. He also briefly looks to see if the container on the tool can be removed. As he would rather just bring the sample and not the entire tool.

Tie-Grabber puts his hook in the wall and grabs the grate with his free hand. He pulls himself and the grate up to slide Ramjet off below.

“Thank you.” Railgun says as he enters and looks at the directions available to them.

“Couldn’t we just ask ‘Did ya see Steeljaw when Iota went mental’ instead of figuring out an exact time?”
Quickstrike said. Getting rather annoyed/boared with the focus on detail. [quote=“ajtazt, post:3093, topic:51098”]
Machbreaker looked up as the gas changed and started screaming, but didn’t stop. Already this far, can’t let his building anxiety ruin their good chance. He uses it until the container in the tool is filled and checks to see if the remaining portion of the Vex inside calms down. He also briefly looks to see if the container on the tool can be removed. As he would rather just bring the sample and not the entire tool.
[/quote]

The container could indeed be removed with a simple twist. After the process was finished the Vex gas in the larger container calmed down quickly. Though the smaller sample took some more time.

Nebula jumped up on to the counter and grabbed a few random tools. Some of things were almost as big as she was, but with her advanced strength she was able to grab two or three.

The jet minicon jumped down and used his jets to slow his decent, and was instantly awestruck.

“You gotta see this!”
He shouted back up. Luckily there were no guards around to see him.

It was a simple left or right. Neither direction had anything too distinct to aid in a decision.

“Because if we want Iota to take care of the real culprit, we must be precise. No half-doing it when lives are on the line.”

“I don’t care 'bout who done it. All I wanna find out is who sold out one of their own! I can put up with a lot of slag, but treachery ain’t one of 'em.”

“And we have to find the culprit to find the traitor! Who would sell someone out if they… wait…” she suddenly facepalmed, “What are we doing! We could just ask Iota who told him!”

“A risky idea, I’ll admit. But not a terrible one.”
Inferno said.

“We just have to be sure to spin it as a positive thing. Make him think we want to congratulate him for helping us keep order, something like that.”

“I shall accompany you then. And perhaps we can finally get to the bottom of this.”
Inferno said.

“And I’ll stay here if y’all don’t mind. Don’t think I’d be able to contain myself if I saw that blasted glass faced varmint.”
Quickstrike said.

probably is. She thought, He doesn’t seem like the brightest bulb in the box.

As they made their way to the office, Juliana tried to make small talk.

“So… I guess we’re neighbors huh?” She stated.

“Indeed. I find the idea quite exciting.”
Inferno said eagerly.

Juliana smiled kindly at his enthusiasm.

“I just hope you don’t mind music or singing, as there will be a lot of both.”

“If everything plays out right, you’ll get your freedom before too long,” Backbreaker promises the vehicons, feeling sympathy for the two.

1 Like

“Not at all. I find the idea rather plesant.”

“Thanks.”
Said Rotor.
“It means a lot to us.”

“Thank goodness,” she said, relieved, “I’m sure what I would do without my music.”

@MaxinePrimal

1 Like

“Don’t mention it,” Backreaker says.

“So what do we do now?”
Maximus asked.
“There has to be something we can do while the minicons are out gathering intel.”