Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Could you turn around?”
Hotspot asked bluntly.

“Um, why so?”

“Because quite frankly, you’re face is disturbing.”

She froze, “Yes, because it was taken off. I’m smiling on the inside…” she said curling up a bit.

“Empurata huh? I’ll admit, not one of our proudest methods of punishment. You have both my sympathy, and my pity.”
He said genuinely.
“Imprisoned, forced labor, even execution. All fine ways to enforce the law on those who broke it. But no one… not even decepticons… Deserve to be mutilated like that.”

Spirit’s spark felt a small ping. She nodded and gave a odd chuckle, “I wasn’t a con before that. I was a normal Cybertronain, obsessed with my halls of technology and army of minicons!” She laughed. The laugh seemed genuine and frank, “I found corruption deep within the heart of Cybertron’s politics. This is why I have no face, and no hands. I became a Decipticon out of the anger of losing my life, and the respect I used to have,” She paused, “You’re quite nice, at least to me. You act all upset, but then you say something that just hits me right to the core. Don’t really know how to describe it actually,” she looked up at the ceiling, “Maybe one day you’ll see what I used to look like, but for now, just trust that I’m quite happy behind this glassy mask.”

1 Like

Hotspot’s hand trembled. His grip tightening in anger. In a few moments the glass cube in his hand shattered. Sending glass shards scattering about the room, as well as flecks of what little energon was left in it. He sighed, his shoulders slumping down. Deliberately looking down and avoiding her gaze.

“I… never thought of why… The why… Was never supposed to matter… A 'con, is a 'con, is a 'con, is a 'con.”
He muttered to himself. He sounded incredibly troubled.
Primus d@mmit why won’t you leave me alone."
He growled under his breath.

Spirit sighed, “Oh multiple reasons. I wanted to be judged, we both hold the war close, I enjoy your company, and you remind me quite starkly of me, in the war, mad, furious, and dangerous. I don’t quite feel out of place sitting here, I feel like I could just sit here for days…quite odd, I don’t know how to place it.”

“That’s the problem.”
Hotspot growled.
“My entire autobot career I’ve lived by one simple mantra. A 'con is a 'con. It never mattered why, it never mattered how. I’ve been committed to justice all my life, and being a decepticon was the worst crime anyone could commit. It didn’t matter why. It never mattered why. I was content with that. For thousands of Primus d@mmed years! And then you just have to show up and mess it all up!”
He said, progressively getting angrier as he went on.

Her face shined gleaming quite bright. She didn’t say anything. She just beamed for a reason she couldn’t quite place. Not that she minded the confusion, that was no matter, the feeling was quite nice never the less.

“I swear, you just had to keep pressing and pushing.”
He stood up. His optics burning furiously.
“You just don’t stop. You’re a decepticon. A villain. A criminal. And I never… Needed… To know… Why.”
The autobot began to break down. He crashed back down on his charge bed.
“Never in my life did I think I would understand a decepticon… That I would sympathise, with a decepticon… That I would look at a filthy, worthless pile of slag decepticon… And somehow… I’d manage to see myself.”

She quirked her head to the side, “Well of course you’ll see yourself. My face is a mirror of course,” she said with a wry tone.

“You know d@mn well what I meant.”
He said angrily.
“The reasons you did what you did. A need to get back at the ones who hurt you. It’s… A lot like what I went through. The details are different, but the reasons, the motivations… They’re not too far off. And that scares me.”

“So, the question is, what will you do about your new realizations?” She said looking at him.

“Did Clawshot choose the new locations? If he did, I would just make him live with the choice.” Railgun said.

RAM manages to hold on for a rotation or two before being flung off and trashing on top of someone else’s table. He’s a bit dazed for the moment.

“I don’t fracking know. You try getting your world view torn up and then try to figure yourself out right after…”
Hotspot went quiet. Reflecting on past memories. His optics grew cold and distant.

“We took turns actually. Clawshot picked the Forge. I picked the commons. And Ramjet picked our current spot.”

He happened to crash on the table Axis and Razorclaw were sitting at.

“Primus!”
Axis cried out in surprise.

“I got it!”
Razorclaw replied, swiftly jumping on to the table. She transformed into her dino mode and whipped the minicon away with her tail. Causing the small goat to sail through the air and smack Blackout right in the face.

The brutish decepticon growled and stood up as the minicon would tumble down on to his table.

“Oh Primus. This isn’t gonna end well.”
Wildsong remarked, scooting away a fair distance.

She gave a nod and just sat there quitely.

“Did Ramjet have a reason for picking that location?” Railgun asked. Though he had a decent idea of why. That battle simulator had many uses.

OOC: I thought for sure she was going to pull a T-Rex from Jurassic Park and eat him.

RAM is now especially confused and looks up at the bot with a drunken daze and very confused, “Bah.”

Hotspot was still quiet. There was clearly something going on in his head, and if she wanted to find out exactly what, she would need to prod.
@keiththelegokid

“He might have. If he did, he never told any of us.”
Nebula said with a shrug.

Blackout walked over to Razorclaw and Axis, cracking his knuckles as he walked. He loomed over them, casting a shadow over the two.

“It is too slaggin’ early for this.”
He said.

“Hey. Don’t look at me. Cyclonus is the one who threw it at us!”
Razorclaw said.

Cyclonus meanwhile had been laughing wildly at this whole situation. Blackout grabbed Razorclaw by the tail and swung her around. Throwing the predacon right into the cackling decepticon. Causing the both of them to crash into the table.

“Hey! It’s no fun when I’m the one getting hit!”
Cyclonus whined.

“What the hell is going on?”
Rotor exclaimed.

“Something stupid I’m sure.”
Skywarp replied in a flat tone.

Just a moment Razorclaw was thrown again, knocking the two Vehicons down to the floor.

The raptor predacon stood up and shook herself off.
“Hey! Do I look like a lob ball to you!”
She shouted at Cyclonus.

“Yep. I’m going back to bed.”
Skywarp said, getting up and walking back into the barracks.

1 Like

“Lucky for us, brute force is my specialty,” Backbreaker boasts.