Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Even so, I still don’t trust him.”
Jetfire said, somewhat dismissively.

“I trust him to behave for now. He has a motivation to break out now…”

“Really? What makes you say that?”
Jetifre asked.

They drive around and Overclock fires another electric blast, this time at Juliana, aiming for her arms. In the hopes that the shock would make her let RAM go. About the same time RAM attempts to turn into his disk form to escape her grasp.

“Maybe. But by the time we get out of here, I might not be worthy to help build such a thing…” His voice slips near the end, he was worried, doubting something. "…We have a plan. Or rather, Machbreaker has a plan. I don’t know what inspired him, but he wants to make an Allspark of sorts.

An Allspark powered by Vex - Iota specifically - as the core of its power. Not to merely leave, not to leave this place in a destroyed heap, but to leave it with a machine churning out Iota spawned monsters to forever fight. The bulks made us, they have made many beings. He figured it was our turn to make a form of life, mindless monsters to eternally entertain the masses. Or, given the other components, destroy this world."

Juliana drops RAM as he shifts, allowing the blast to strike her directly in the face. She drops to the ground, convulsing on the ground from the shock.

As the minicons rush around, Blackout tried to use his impressive size and weight, and stomp on the small troublemakers. Shaking up the commons in the process.

“That certainly seems… Ambitious. Though do you really think that’s possible?”
Nebula asked.

“You learn something new every day,” Backbreaker remarks.

“Next thing you’ll tell me is Starscream played the violin, and that Dead End was a decent fella when you got to know him,” he jokes.

Railfire have a half-hearted chuckle. It wasn’t much, but given how the medic usually was most of the time, it was significant.

“You know, I actually met Starscream once.”
He said.
“Though believe me, it was anything but a pleasant experience.”

1 Like

“I can imagine,” Backbreaker says. “What was it like?”

“Firstaid might…be alive…might…”

“Let me recall…”
Railfire said. Digging back into his memories.

“We had just finished a successful attack on an autobot special team. Though I can’t remember exactly who. Megatron was impressed with our capability. So, he assigned us on a special mission with his personal seeker team. Thundercracker wasn’t much different than he is now. Skywarp, well he was far different. A lot more jovial. Quite the trickster he was. But Starscream, by Primus, that is a personality you never forget. Always yelling, always complaining. He was constantly berating us. As if he was afraid he would lose his authority if he ever let us think we were doing a good job.”

“Wow…”
Jetfire said, sounding quite amazed.

“Well, I can’t even begin to imagine what could be going through his head after that.”

“Yeesh,” Backbreaker remarks. “Definitely sounds like the Starscream I know.”

“Key word, was might…he was with the insecticons…”

“That was the only time we worked with such high ranking decepticons. I never even saw Megatron, despite his supposes praises. As unpleasant as it may have been, I still remember it as an honor.”

“Vicious little gremlins.”
Jetfire spat.
“If Firstaid made it out, it would be a d@mn miracle.”

Overclock jumps off Busdrive and rolls out of the way while Busdrive himself thrusts himself to spin into a roll to also avoid the stomp. And while they don’t get crush, the extra shaking throws them off intended course. Busdrive ends up on his back, engine whirring in panic as it can’t get up.

RAM rolls and bounces around in disk form after being dropped and the world shaking. Overclock eventually face plants and is dazed for a second before getting up.

“Possible, yes. For us to do? I don’t know. Our chance for studying a Spark was lost. Steeljaw’s Spark had left his body. I think that would make it more difficult.” Railgun said.

“Bombshell is the worst of the trio…the other two are just standard really…honestly they’re kinda…not really normal cybertronians.”

He would be standing next to a still convulsing Juliana, the effects of his attack still coursing through her body. It seems that these older bots were more vulnerable to electricity than the newer ones.

In the chaos, Blackout tried to grab Busdrive and Ram. While Tire dove and tried to tackle Overclock.

“Well of course the spark was gone.”
Nebula said. Surprised that they hadn’t expected such a thing.
“That’s what happens when you die.”

“Well of course they weren’t normal.”
Jetfire said.
“Rumor has it they were some sick creation of that b@stard Shockwave.”

“Shockwave is a similar case to me…no face, missing a hand…”

“Difference is Shockwave deserved it.”
Jetfire said.