Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Oddball looks around the commons for help; he couldn’t drag Juliana to the medical bay by himself.

Backbreaker frowns concernedly and quietly watches the situation unfold.

“Might I ask what has you so upset?”
Railfire asked, quite annoyed.

“Why? I’ll show you why!”
She transformed into robot mode and displayed her hands. Each three short of five.
“Some slagging minicon ripped my fingers off!”

The medic sighed.
"Very well. Take a seat and I’ll patch you up.

Returning from the barracks, Blackout offered a hand. Being as large as he was, he could probably carry her all on his own.

@MaxinePrimal

A fairly bulky bot walked over, “Hey! What’s going on here?” He said in a loud voice, he looked at the shocked bot, “Scrap.” The red, blue, and white bot knelt down to check on Juliana, “Medbay,” he said with a shrug carefully lifting her up and quickly walking down to the area in question.

“I still don’t feel right leaving him alone. I at least want someone to keep watch if we leave.”

“Well how about I go to the mess hall and get you a drink then?” she offered, “I’ll bring our rations over and we can talk a bit.”

“I’ve already had my fill… But, if you want to talk, I wouldn’t mind.”

“I’d love to…I’ll just go grab my cubes and be right on back!”

Railgun ignores the cheekiness for now, but taking his hand is almost like a phantom. So lightly clasped, anything could easily slip out of it. It was not confident, certainly more unsure than afraid.

When the get to the training room, he hand passes away. He walks up and jumps on top of the computer, scrolling through the options.

“Any particular bulk you want to try first?” Railgun asks.

“Ever heard of a bot named Whirl?”
Nebula asked.

Railgun looked over at her, a mix of slight confusion and wonder if she was serious. He looks back down at the console and scrolls through until he finds Whirl.

“The name has come up here and there,” Railgun replied, trying to seem cool about it.

“He’s supposed to be some real wildcard. Figured it’d make for a good first round.”
She replied.

Railgun shrugs and presses for the Whirl simulation to start. He jumps and heads towards Nebula.

“Normally I would suggest a Minibot for a starting warm-up, but between us, we should be able to take him.” Railgun replied.

Jetfire waited for her patiently.
@keiththelegokid

“Now that’s a confidence I like to hear! Boot it up and lets get started.”

He did tell it to start before heading over to her, the hologram should appear any time now.

A hardlight manifestation of the autobot helicopter appeared before them. It took a battle ready stance, snapping it’s claws.

“So, do you wanna go first or should I?”
Nebula asked.

Oddball follows the newcomer, warbling out an explanation as to how Juliana had been injured. Unless the larger bot understood minicon, however, he wouldn’t be able to understand Oddball.

Backbreaker leaves the medical bay, returning to the commons.

“Woah, woah, slow down there son! I’m only catching every other word you’re sayin’ there!” He laughed out nervously looking at the knocked out Juliana as he moved to the medbay’s direction in a very fast pace.

Railgun eyes the Whirl copy wearily.

“If it was accurate, I don’t think it would be so kind. But you may have it first, I’m sure it will follow me soon after.”

Maximus followed him. As the two entered, Axis quickly ran up to his side. With a quick hug and peck on the cheek, she looked at her conjux warmly. To which Maximus folded a bit in a flustered confusion. Still not entirely used to the affection.

“I’m glad you’re back.”
She said.
“You two missed one hell of a brawl earlier. It was insane.”

Nebula gave a nod and turned to the hard light Whirl. She fired her arm cannon at it, and the simulation blocked with its arms. The point of impact looked blackened and burnt, with smoke rising from it. It then lunged down, trying to grab the two minicons.