Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“W-wha, what was I saying?”

With nothing else to do, Backbreaker follows Railfire. He is silent as the medic speaks to Juliana, standing in the aperture of the doorway.

Oddball snickers as he screws his head back into place.

Oddball whistles, admiring the decor. He had to admit that his captors were great interior designers.

1 Like

Clawshot tries his best to stop the two from escaping. But being of lacking speed, he is unable to catch up in time to stop them.

Clawshot looked around, seeing that all three of the minicons had escaped.

“Well isn’t this just a son of a glitch!”
He loudly complained.
“They all escaped, Ramjet took a dive, AND I’M DOWN A HAND! If only Nebula was here.”

“You were afraid. You wanted someone to stop. You mentioned Wideload…”
He spoke his name with a distinct level remorse. He remembered the autobot well. And while he never paid much attention to it, he knew what they meant to each other.

Railfire did not notice. As all his focus was on Juliana.

Zed looked down at Oddball. A sudden realization popped into his head.
“You don’t know who that is, do you?”

OOC: Decepticon, actually.

“Oh, that. Well, ever since the cough day Wideload died, I’ve relieved that scene over and over again cough in my dreams for years. Sometimes it has a happy outcome, sometimes cough it’s worse, sometimes I’m watching it in third person. I can’t control it.” She let out a humorless chuckle, “I had the cough biggest crush on him. Never got the guts to tell him. All these years, and I still can’t get over it. Primus I’m pathetic.” That final statment was in conjunction with her putting her palms to her eyes.

“Perhaps. Yet in a way, I consider you stronger than nearly anyone here.”
Railfire turned away as he spoke, getting back to the fuel pump.

“How so?” she asked, looking up. “I’m not good at fighting, my internals died with a single shock, I’m just not that good.”

“Your physical strength may be lacking, but I speak of a different kind of strength. This place is filled with warriors and soldiers of all kinds. Many of us carrying regrets to harsh to bear alone. As you might imagine, opening up isn’t exactly something easily done. That is where you prevail. An emotional strength that many of us lack. An ability to council others in a way no one else here really can.”

“Nonsense, I’m sure there cough are plenty here who could do better than me. I mean, you do it all the time!”

“You are mistaken. I heal physical damage. You however are the closest thing this place has to a therapist. One who heals mental damage. You are an emotional anchor that’s been holding this place together for centuries. Your council and your music, it all makes such a dreadful place just that much more hospitable.”

Oddball shakes his head; indeed, he didn’t know who the statue depicted, but he thought she was pretty.

“Mental damage?” she asked, confused.

“She is our queen. Her name is Titania.”
Zed explained.
“She’s the reason we have the great lives that we do. Things weren’t all that great before she was in charge.”
He then noticed a sort of clock above the statue.
“Which you won’t find out if we don’t move! Come on, we gotta get moving before the show starts.”
The vex guard hurried off to one of the theaters. Dragging Oddball behind him.

“No sane mind could survive a place like this for long. Not without the proper company. People look to you for company in a way a soldier cannot provide. It’s your kind and gentle spirit who keeps us stable, keeps us sane. I doubt many realize it, but you’re presence here is essential.”

“What? but you’re all cough so strong? Mentally and physically, much more than me!”

“War… does things to you.”
He began hesitantly.
“It brings out the best and worst in a person. And it leaves many scars, of a wide variety. Physically yes, we mighty. But mentally, our past has taken its toll.”

“but, as warriors, wouldn’t cough you be built with more robust minds to compensate?”

“You were not there… You wouldn’t understand no matter how much I explained. Regardless you must understand the value you carry. Many of us here would be lost without you.”

“oh, al-alright.” she said, then was silent.

“You really are too humble for your own good, you know that?”
Railfire said casually.

“I’ve been cough told that a lot. Never been sure what Humble even means.”

“Modesty. Humility. In moderation, an admirable trait. But in excess, it can be quite harmful. Leading to self doubt. You do not believe you are capable of doing that which you already have…”
Railfire was growing noticeably frustrated.

“This isn’t easy. Like I said this is much more your expertise than yours.”