Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Oddball keeps up with Zed as he leads him into the theater.

Clutchfire’s Mini-Con port explodes as Railgun fires shells into the accursed bond. The Autobot gave a small grumble of pain, followed by a louder and more annoyed cry as his machine gun was soon obliterated by other shells. The Joe transforms in attempts to better deal with the train, snagging his shovel to scrap the Minicon off.

“Why would I want to power-up with a toy train?” Clutchfire said as he shifted into his robot form, painfully coughing some Energon. “Bet you’ve got about as much horsepower as a foal you little punk!”

As Clutchfire shifts and changes, Railgun grabs onto the holes punched in the Autobot’s shoulder. He aims to fire a quick shot into Clutchfire’s wrist when the Autobot delivers his insult. His eyes surge with alternating colors, Nebula’s cries of concern failing to reach him as his mixed maniacal laughter overtakes the room.

“A toy train. Toy train. Toy Train!” Booms from his voice like his cannon, black smoke pouring out the mouth.

As Clutchfire goes to bring his shovel down upon Railgun to scrap him off, Railgun quickly reposition. He doesn’t even seem to aim as the cannon swings to Clutchfire’s face and fires.

And fires.

And fires

again and again.

The simulated Clutchfire could only scream for a brief moment as his face became fodder. It collapses to the ground dead, but Railgun does not stop. Pieces of the sim fly across the room as explosions still ring. He tears, crushes, does whatever he can to it as the sim weirdly vanishes at a slow pace.

“You’re the play thing! You’re the weak one! Where’s your power?! No where you parasite!” Railgun screams, continuing to give similar rants while on his wanton destruction.

@keiththelegokid

Tie-Grabber almost screamed back in response, but withheld himself. Being upset would get them nothing right now. “If they were here, yes, we could have shot them down. But no time to dwell on that, we’ve got repairs to make.”

Machbreaker comes racing back, equally not happy with these events. Though he stops by and offers himself as a ride of Ramjet to take him to Railfire. Benefits of being a sled, you can make for a great makeshift gurney.

“Board all the chutes?” Machbreaker question for a moment before remember how slick the chutes were. How was a van, goat, and dude going to climb back up on their own? Maybe the dude could do it, but surely not the other two.

Ramjet weakly climbs into the sled. Clearly struggling.
“Thanks.”
He said.

“It might be worth it. Given how dangerous they supposedly are.”
Ramjet replied.
“You can never be too safe.”

Clawshot was pacing back and forth ranting incoherently, as he was known to do. The details were hard to make out but the general ideas were clear as day. He was still furious about the fact that his commander wasn’t present.
“She would have handled these goond easily! On her own! But nooo. She’s too busy going on a date with your boss!”
He shouted.

The theater hall was grand and elegent. Much like everything else. Zed managed to find two good seets not too far from the stage. He pulled Oddball with him and sat down. There was a low murmer from the audience as they waited for the play to begin. It seemed there was a couple minutes left, giving Oddball time to ask a question or two if he wanted.

“Huh… and you think I have too much?”

“Indeed. You think too little of yourself. You refuse to see what positive qualities you have, for there are many.”

“O-oh…”

Railfire paused for a moment.
“You sound distressed. Did I say something that upset you?”
He asked, sounding a little bit concerned.

“No, I’m just noticing a bit of a cycle. As soon as you mentioned that I cough had the though, ‘see, you can’t even give cough yourself enough credit! You’re pathetic!’, which I think just cough proved your theory.” She finished with a humerous chuckle.

Railifre sighed and set his tools down. Though he was still looking at the pile of parts he was working with.
“Its such a shame. You’ve helped so many of us. I’ve heard from many of my patients the kindness and council you provide. Yet for all your all the work and help you do for everyone, I don’t believe there is someone here who can help you in the way you need it.”
Railfire said remorsefully.

1 Like

“I guess that’s what makes me cough strange I guess. The one civilian in a pile of warriors”

Railfire quietly returned to his work. Not really sure what to say. After a few long moments, he decided to change the subject break the awkward tension.

“So… Have you thought about what you plan on doing when we escape from here?”

“Who, me? I haven’t really thought about it. Haven’t really thought about cough escaping all that much… not much for me out there. My cough only relative is more than likely dead by now.”

“I could say much of the same. I’m a decepticon after all. A destron even. Cybertron is no home for me. Yet my young apprentice has been talking about some interesting ideas. I’m sure he’s told you about his colony plan?”

“He said something about trying to find a place, but nothing about a colony!” she said, getting a bit heated, before breaking into a coughing fit.

“Colony may not be the best word, but that’s what he’s calling it. Finding a secluded outpost that his pirate friends are holding on to. Some planet far from the notice of Cybertron. A new start fot all of us who have no home anymore. I for one find it an admirable idea, and perhaps our best option.”

“no, I’m not angry at the idea, I’m angry that he cough tell me like he was supposed to do.”

Oddball silently waits for the show to start, looking around the theater. He figured that asking questions would be useless, since Zed couldn’t seem to understand him, and the play would probably answer any he had, anyway.

OOC: Didn’t he? I remember Maximus and Juiliana having a conversation about this very topic.

OOC: He mentioned that he planned on dropping of the prisoners where they wanted to go, nothing about a colony.

The lights dim, and hardlight holograms transform the stage into a vast rocky surface, with a great stary sky above.

A narrator opened up, as the stage setting moved, zooming in on one of many stone spires.
“Our tale begins in the age of creation. Kalliope the all-mother is hard at work, making plans for the future.”

The zoom stops on the top of one of these towers. There was what seemed to be a large pile of rocks in the shape of a person. The puple shimmering gas was whisping through the cracks and crevises of this being. This was Kalliope, and she was hard at work. Using a black metal, she was shaping a new body. Something much more solid and stable than her own. But it was not for herself.

“I’m surpsied I haven’t thought of this sooner.”
The all-mother said to herself.
“An heir to my throne. Someone to care for my people when I am gone. This will be marvelous.”

OOC: Really? I remember Maximus having an argument with Juliana one or two in-game nights ago, where he explained his plan in depth. But I suppose it doesn’t matter too much.

“Hm. He must have forgotten to tell you. I would give him some slack however. He’s still young afterall.”