Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“So I’ll take that as a yes?”

Clawshot asked enthusiastically.

Maximus lets out a bestial screech as bullets riddle his back. Electricity surges across his body, and he lunges his head forward, trying to bite down on his adversary’s leg.

“Uh, thanks.”
Nebula said awkwardly.
“Never gotten compliments like that from a bulk.”
Spirit may be surprised that a minicon was speaking in standard cybertronian, rather than regular minicon speak.

Oddball gives Clawshot two thumbs up.

Vip-vip!” he bleeps.

“Absolutely!”

Juliana went silent again, not having much more to say.

Spirit quirked her glassy face to the side, “Well then. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting you little guys to be down here. Don’t you typically hide out of sight? I don’t typically see you lot in the slightest,” She said kneeling as she spoke as to be on somewhat of eye level, well eye level if she had eyes.

Clawshot beeped and whirred excitedly.

“Alright! Been a while since I really had some fun. Where you wanna start? I can’t wait to do this!”

The two would be in silence for a while, until Railfire eventually spoke up agian.
“On perhaps mord positive note…”
He said somewhat awkwardly.
“This fuel pump of yours may not take as long as I first thought. With luck you should be out of here soon.”

“Right. Yeah, well, we’re currently in the middle of something. Official… Minicon buisness.”
Nebula said.
Official minicon buisness? What are you thinking?
She thought, scolding herself internally.

Oddball taps his chin. It’d been a while since he’d gotten up to some proper mischief, too. He needed to make a grand reentrance onto the shenanigan scene.

Vwee-op!” he whistles, snapping his fingers. His eyes flash and beep like a car alarm.

“Grimlock!”

1 Like

This only enforced Spirit’s belief that all minicons were small, innocent, little goofballs to be taken care of. She nodded, “Well then, what can I help you with?” She said with a friendly countenance resisting the urge to scoop them up like small little kittens.

Simulus does a small backwards hop off when the electricity starts to surge, thought not far enough out of range from an attempted lunge bite. He swings his Energon sword down in front of his leg so that Maximus would bite into that instead.

Upon Spirit coming towards them, Railgun aims his cannon at her faceplate. He didn’t know much about Spirit, but he did remember what Tie-Grabber told him. And based on that report, she was either demeaning to their kind or another monster wanting to capture them. Whichever the case, Railgun would have none of it.

“Chrunch.” “No.” Railgun sternly answers.

Spirit paused as she looked at the cannon. This had never occurred before. She decided it was best to not move. In fact, her face glowed a nice bright blue for a few seconds with a blinking white line on the right-hand side before flashing back to her natural black.

She spoke, in minicon, very quietly with a small hint of unease, “Explain, I do not understand your actions here.”

Both minicons looked quite surprised at that suggestion.

Ramjet beeped rapidly and furiously.

“Are you sure you didn’t hit your head doing all that nothing? That’s insane!”

“I’ll say! Oddball you are a mad genius!”

Clawshot warbled excitedly.

The move was successful, and Maximus ended up biting down on the blade. The bite force of a dragon was nothing to underestimate however, and the weapon would more than likely shatter in the process.

SphericalGrandFruitfly-max-1mb

“Bip-bip”

“Easy now.”

Starchaser replied, gently putting a hand on Railgun’s cannon and pushing it down. She then looked to Spirit.

“We appreciate the offer, but we must decline. These are… Personal matters, and we already have someone helping us.”

Oddball, appreciative of the compliment, brushes past the two minicons and strides confidently down the hall, his feet clicking on the floor as he went.

Weep-weep!” he chirps, beckoning to Clawshot and Ramjet with his finger.

“Follow me!”

The blade does shatter, but given it is an energy-based weapon it could easily be reformed again later. Provided Simulus had the Energon to do so of course. Though with his legs saved for now, Simulus backs up and fires generally into Maximus’s face with his rifle nearly pointblank at this range. While he’s at it, he also fires a laserbeam from his eyes into Maximus’s head.

Nebula finds that Railgun greatly resists and his cannon does not move. He does not trust her.

Spirit didn’t move. She knelt frozen in place, staring past the cannon at Railgun. She’d asked her question, and she didn’t think it’d be wise to repeat it. Oddly enough it looked as if her weapon was stored directly on her back, so even if she’d wanted to attack them it would require quite a few steps that she couldn’t really take right now.

Maximus covered his face with his wings, shielding him for now. Though a few shots did manage to hit his head before he could block the rest. Taking all that damage still hurt, but it was better than taking it all to the head.

He charges up electricity through his whole body and focused it into his thought. After a few seconds he dropped his wings and let out a powerful lighting breath attack, firing at point blank range.

“Would you calm down? I’d rather this not end in a fight.”
Nebula whispered to Railgun. She then turned to Spirit.

“Look, our business is our own, and we’d like to keep it that way. Please understand.”
She said kindly.

Clawshot followed happily. Ramjer reluctantly.

“I swear if this gets us killed”

Complained the jet minicon.

Spirit spoke in a smooth, calm voice, “If I understood there wouldn’t be a cannon pointed at my face. Clearly I don’t understand, and since I don’t understand I must be told, or I will keep not understanding.”

Vwoooo-zip-zip-dwee-doop,” Oddball insists, looking for a vent to crawl into.

“It won’t if it plays out right!”

“Not necessarily true. My friend here just doesn’t trust bulks much.”
Nebula said, pushing down on his cannon again, being sure to use more force this time.

“If anything you should leave for your own sake. It isn’t really safe here right now.”

There was one nearby. It was a little small for Oddball, but that wouldn’t be much of a problem for him.

“Zeeep, bip-bip.”

“So what’s this plan of yours anyway?”

Clawshot asked.
@Chromeharpoon

Spirit didn’t move, she didn’t move at all. Not a single motor made any motion, “Clearly there’s a reason as to why your friend is pointing a cannon at me,” she paused, “Danger is something that I’m used to, and if this place is dangerous you two shouldn’t be here alone,” she said with the same tone she’d adopted during this fairly tense conversation.

“We’re not alone. We already have someone helping us out. And even if we didn’t we can handle ourselves just fine.”
Nebula replied, growing noticeably irritated.

Once Maximus covers himself with his wings, Simulus only fires a few more shots before stopping and moving. Though the bullets only pause briefly as he leaves a doppelganger in his place to fire hardlight shots. So when Maximus opens his wings and unleashes a lightning blast it strikes his copy. It is sent flying back and shatters against a wall before dissipating. The real Simulus, meanwhile, has moved more towards Maximus’s left and back by some distance.

Nebula’s second attempt to lower his cannon sort of works in that it lowers some, but not enough to deter a shot from hitting the face. And seeing her efforts were failing, he decided he’ll answer her after all.

“Chrink crink crink, crink crink chunk chunk chinck.” “One account of attempted bribery and capture, several witnesses of hunting and attempt to trap Mini-Cons. You’re a threat. Shoot to kill if necessary.” Railgun replies.