Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Maximus growled in irritation. He transformed back into robot mode and looked around for Stimulus. Only taking a moment to find him. As soon as he was in sight the predacon fired a lightning bolt out each hand. One directly at the target, and the other just off to the side, in the direction he was moving.

Nebula didn’t say anything. Spirit seemed harmless, but she also trustes Railgun. At the moment she wasn’t sure what to do.

Deducing Spirit’s expression from this was…impossible. Her face was glassy as normal, "[quote=“ajtazt, post:4509, topic:51098”]
Nebula’s second attempt to lower his cannon sort of works in that it lowers some, but not enough to deter a shot from hitting the face. And seeing her efforts were failing, he decided he’ll answer her after all.

“Chrink crink crink, crink crink chunk chunk chinck.” “One account of attempted bribery and capture, several witnesses of hunting and attempt to trap Mini-Cons. You’re a threat. Shoot to kill if necessary.” Railgun replies.
[/quote]

She paused looking down at the ground. The only movement she’d made. The larger decepticon didn’t speak for a handful of seconds, but when she did it was with a more apologetic and sad tone, “I…” she stumbled over her words, “I just like having you lot around…You’re…small…safe…remind me of how it used to be…I don’t mean anything…by it,” she paused again, “I wouldn’t do anything…”

1 Like

“Thank you Railfire. How can I ever repay you?”

“Please, no payment is necessary. I’m just doing my job.”
The medic said plesantly.

Nebula sighed. She hated to admit it, but seeing the frail bulk look so down made her feel bad.
“Look, I get it. I really do. If you wanna hang out with us that’s fine. You just happened to pick a bad time alright? After this whole thing is over just come find us- or better yet, I’ll find you, and we can spend time then. That sound good?”
She said gently.

Simulus stops his lite pace and bends backwards, just narrowly avoiding the direct lightning blast with his limbo. The other blast misses as he was not moving fast enough for momentum to be an issue. As he bends back up, two more duplicates of himself next to him and begin firing on Maximus. He soon joins them as well, firing his own rifle for general torso shots.

Railgun’s focus stays on Spirit, but one of his optics does roll over to Nebula. Not enough to truly glare just how insane of a negotiation that is, but oh well.

She blinked hearing some noise from the room and paused again, “I don’t even have a port to power up with any of you…” Her tone dropped as she slowly got up looking to be more concerned. Her backpack began to flip down. Her legs became longer with more bulk, while her arms flipped out connecting to wings that now were becoming incredibly long arms. She glanced towards the door, “What’s…what’s that?”

Maximus quickly threw his arms over his face to block the oncoming attack. This hard-light trickery was getting really old really fast. He supercharged his body, and fired off a strong E.M.P blast all around him. This would leave him without any of his powers for a while, probably for the rest of the fight. But it would hopefully level the playing field a bit. The blast would at least leave Simulus disoriented for a bit, and at at best disable his hard-light projection system.

“Its nothing.”
Nebula said hastily.
“Just a friend of mine helping us out with some problems in the training room.”

Spirit’s new form was tall, imposing, and eery. Her skating slim look from before was now replaced with a lanky mechanical legged form with arms that were most certainly too long. She spoke quietly, “I’ll submit to your judgement later little soldier…I do not like what I hear in that room. Stay behind me, both of you…and as for you little black plane. You really are a terrible liar, never go into that profession,” she didn’t say any of this unkindly, but her voice had lost all hint of emotion, and was simply there. It had a tone of a person no doubt, but it seemed like the emotions she’d been exhibiting had been shut off. Like that of a light going off in a room.

One of her hands slowly pushed open the door, “Hello?”

1 Like

Upon entering the training arena she would see Maximus (Who if I remember correctly hasn’t actually met Spirit yet) in heated combat with Simulus. Though he does not notice her.

Nebula walks up to Spirit and looks up at her.
“You know technically I wasn’t lying.”
She said.

“Manipulated truth is the same thing little one,” she sighed, “Oi!” She yelled over at the two, “What in Primus are you two doing? Break it up! We can talk this out nicely…” she said walking over her gun still slung over her back.

Simulus puts his left hand on his head, trying to shake off that headache from the EMP blast.

“Perrrrrrrfect,” Simulus purrs with a slur, though it wasn’t an annoyed response. It almost sounds like he wanted that to happen.

“But I always have friends,” He continues, his speech returning to normal as the disorientation wares off.

Two discs eject from him, landing a couple feet in front of their master. The discs transform as they fall, one being a red ram while the other becomes a blue bus. RAM baas quite proudly and fires a pair of missiles at Maximus while Busdrive races off, attempting to flank Maximus’s right.

Simulus smiles, until there is a suddenly “Hello?” at the door. Despite the noise and action, he still manages to notice such a little thing. That was not good.

Scraping Primus! No-one can see this! If they do the plan–

“Oi! What in Primus are you two doing?” The intruder yelled.

Simulus raced with computations. He did nothing against Spirit yet, but Overclock was working overtime inside. That EMP took out his hologram system too, the sooner that is back online the sooner he might be able to vanish. Make it seem like he was just another glitched sim at least. If it didn’t get back on soon…

Scrap it all! Less convincing, but you’ll go to doc with him!

Meanwhile, just outside the room, Railgun finally puts his cannon down.

“If she really wants to get shot that badly, hopefully it will be against our target.”

“Did I? The purple one is a friend, and he’s helping us with a problem.”
Nebula said casually.

“You’re not the only one with friends! Nebula, backup!”
Maximus shouted. The minicon quickly transformed into her space fighter mode and flew into the training arena. Maximus charged forward while his opponent was distracted. He tanked the missile hits as he ran. Nebula soon reached him and attached to his arm. With the new weight and momentum, he attempted to bash Simulus in the side of the head with his newly acquired shield.

“Still, you’ve been extraordinarily kind and I’m in your debt.”

“Very well. If you truly wish to make it up to me, then promise me that you will seek my aid the next time you’re injured.”
Railfire said.

“I’ll try.” she said with a weary smile.

Oddball looks back at Clawshot and Ramjet and shrugs.

"Wooo-zweep-blip-bloop, he warbles.

“I’ll let you know when I think of one.”

“That would be very much appreciated.”
Railfire said kindly.
@ProfSrlojohn

Ramjet hit his forehead with the palm of his hand.

“So you mean to tell me that we’re going to mess with the arena champion, and we don’t even have a plan?”

Clawshot laughed.

“Come on buddy. Grow a spine!”

Distracted wouldn’t be quite right, his faster processors just meant he was considering more of what he had to deal with now. Speaking of which, when Nebula rockets in, Busdrive changes targets and unleashes his salvo of anti-air missiles at her. Nebula was perhaps higher grade than his weaponry, but if they could slower her down even by a little that’s all that mattered.

Simulus ducks underneath the shield, bending his knees so that he drops in a squat-esc fashion. Though a more improper squat, bending his back forward as well during the swift drop. Once down to about the floor, Simulus twists his head around and looks up, firing his optical lasers at Maximus’s shield-holding forearm. And as he bounces back up from his dropping duck, he also performs a rising uppercut with his right arm. As this arm is also the same ones with his rifle, it fires the entire way through the swing to light up Maximus for maximum rifle punching action.

RAM in the meantime manages to dash out of the way so that he is not caught in Maximus’s path. Leaving RAM to Maximus’s left and Busdrive located somewhere behind him.

Spirit looks at the group and sighs, “OI! YOU IN THE UH…” she pauses looking at Stimulus, “With the sword and shield! Get over here! Same with you dragon bot!” She said with a commanding voice that sounded a bit out of place coming from her.

She deftly walks over in a few strides towards RAM’s direction, “Oi, little goat fellow, sit, or no I’m just picking you up,” She swiftly moves one of her very long arms in a very quick way. Her mechanical hand moves to grab RAM of course.

The entirety of Simulus’ attack managed to knock Maximus to the ground. But the Predicon did not falter. As he fell he went into a roll, and stopped into a kneeling position. He lifted his arm and fired Nebula’s rock buster cannon repeatedly at Simulus, taking little notice of the two minicons around him.

“What are you doing here? Can’t you see we’re in the middle of something?”
Maximus shouted, quite confused by Spirit’s demanding tone. She clearly didn’t understand the situation at hand.