Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Oddball snaps his fingers and shoots Clawshot an approving thumbs-up.

Ramjet had a point, however- though Oddball’d never say that out loud. What could he do with Grimlock that wouldn’t result in too many severed limbs and excessive collateral damage?

Probably not much, he realizes. But that was assuming he played a joke on Grimlock; what if he got Grimlock in on a joke instead?

Wee-bwap-zeezoo-blip!” he points at his partners in crime.

“Wait here; I have an idea!”

1 Like

Penicillia wandered the halls and eventually made it into the commons. She walked slowly and then looked in a corner. She picked up the object she saw, a slim black gun. She looked at it curiously, it was just her size. She toyed around with it, accidentally firing off a massive lightening bolt that fried one of the tables. She jumped and then shook her head. Someone must have dropped this…she’d go check the medbay first.

“Vrrrp, beep! Nrrt nrrt”

“Finally some direction! What do you have in mind?”

Ramjet asked.

The bolt struck a table and knocked it over with significant force. The raptor-con Razorclaw, who happened to be seated at that table, jumped up in surprise.
“Primus above! What the hell just happened?”
She shouted, looking around for what may have caused it.

Penicilia meekly walked over and held up a sign with the words, “Sorry,” written on it. Her eyes looked large and a little scared at shocking the raptor. She had the gun holstered on her back awkwardly as well.

Razorclaw sighed in frustration.
“Why does it always have to be you minicons?”
She asked herself. Then she noticed the weapon. She bent down and took it off the tiny medic, and looked it over.

“Huh. Don’t think I’ve seen this thing before. Is this what hit my table? That’s one hell of a kick for a gun so small.”

She nodded and wrote something else, before lifting up the sign, “It’s not mine. I just found it over there…pretty devastating. What’s your name ma’am?”

“I’m Razorclaw. You?”
She said casually. She spun the small firearm in her hand and put it into a hip mounted holster. It didn’t fit quite right, being a bit too small, but it would stay put.

Simulus transforms, withdrawing his head inside himself and avoiding the hammer. Though the transformation is only partial, just enough to both avoid the hit and to also somewhat reposition himself. Quickly coming back out of it in a more crouching state, firing his optical laser at Maximus’s chest.

Catching sight that his master is in trouble, Busdrives fires a few missiles towards Maximus’s back.

RAM squirms, flailing kicks as best he could. He also tries moving his head around to bite and chew on whatever pieces of Spirit were in range. Though Busdrive seems to shortly comply by shooting missiles elsewhere.

Maxinus is hit by the optic lasers, which leave a noticeable burn mark on his chest. The pain was searing, but he didn’t have time to falter.

He soon noticed the missiles coming for him. At the last moment he jumped back and flipped over the oncoming attack. Hopefully leaving too little time for Simulus to see it coming, and take the blast head on.

Penicilia blinked as the gun was plucked from her back. She wrote a name down on her sign, “My name is Penicilia, and I can transform into a gun or tank.”

Spirit started speaking calmly, “Hey…hey, it’s alright, I’m not going to hurt you…relax ok?” With one hand she picked out a few energon goodies and moved them towards him as her other hand gently moved him away from eating her, “Here have these, a little energon with calm you down alright?” A few of his kicks were landing and Spirit winced inwardly as they hit mostly her arm.

Simulus does seem them coming, but is too late to blast them with his laser vision. Though with his crouching position, the missiles explode into the wall above him. So no direct hit, but enough to force him to fall forward. He uses what momentum is left from the blast to roll himself upright at least.

While it doesn’t calm him down, the Energon definitely catches his attention. He was certainly hungry, Energon was not as plenty here as it was back home. So for now, he aims to chew on the Energon, he can always shoot her later. Or, get her guard down and shoot her to take more of her Energon.

Spirit gives and inward smile and pets him a little on his back, “That’s a good fellow, say you behave and I’ll give you some more ok?” She groaned leaning up a little, “You know it’s a good thing you’re kinda cute, else I’d be be a little bit more peeved. Just be nice alright, goodness you’re hungry…How many cubes have you had in the past few days. Just nod for numbers alright?”

“Uh, cool.”
Razorclaw said awkwardly. Alt modes weren’t exactly how one introduced themselves.
“I’m a raptor. But I guess that’s obvious.”

Without missing a beat Maximus swings a round kick right for Simulus’ center as he rolled into his direction.

She nodded fervently, “Yes, very. You’re not mad are you?” She wrote down looking a mite worried. After all, the weapon had been taken away from her without asking.

“I mean, you kinda ruined my drink, but I wouldn’t say I’m mad.”
Razorclaw replied casually.

“Oh,” she wrote, “Well that’s good I think…sorry about that. Can I help you with anything? Got any medical cases? Spare parts that need to be repaired or put back into place?”

“No, I’m fine. Thanks for the offer though.”

“Nothing at all?” She wrote, “It’d be my pleasure.”

“I’m fine, really.”
She insisted.

“Are you sure? Those fingers look brand new, and they don’t match the rest of your body in wear. Do you need any physical therapy or medication?” She asked on her sign.