Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Oh these?”
She asked, looking at her freshly refurbished hand, flexing her fingers in and out.
“Yeah. Some other minicon ripped them off earlier. But one trip to the old doc-bot and they feel good as new. I’ve honestly been through a lot worse.”

She wrote down on her pad, “Is the minicon ok? Does he need medical attention?”

“Hell if I know. That little pest can get scrapped for all I care.”
Razorclaw said with a great amount of disdain in her voice.

The small minicon shrunk nervously at her frustration, clutching her sign with scared wide eyes. She slowly started to draw a response, “I’m sure he was just scared…we are small.”

It strikes and Simulus is knocked to his side.

Holomatter Service: Running

The trickster spits out some Energon and has Axis appear in front of him to defend against whatever Maximus does next.

RAM contemplates how many cube chunks he ate during the food fight, but he didn’t exactly count. He keeps on munching on the Energon and slowly nods about half way.

“Tell you what, if you behave, I’ll give you more cubes. Solid ones, a lot bigger then what I have on me now,” She groaned and slowly tinkered with her kneecap a bit to jury rig it to work a little bit longer. She handed RAM more energon goodies with a small wince, “Alright, now…any ideas on how to separate those two without causing any more…pain?” She asked RAM, almost rhetorically as if not really expecting an answer as she slowly got to her feet.

“Yeah, I know, I get it. But if someone went up and ripped off your hand, would you really think any better of them? I don’t think so.”

The predacon froze like a deer in the headlights. Railfire he was able to handle. But this was different. He knew this wasn’t real, but just the idea of hurting Axis scared him.

Hey! What’s the hold up?
Nebula said, shouting into Maximus’ mind.

I… I can’t. Not her.

Come on! It’s a fake! It doesn’t matter!

I know but-

Fine. If you can’t then I will!

There was a small surge of electricity where Nebula connected to Maximus’ arm. Quickly his arm lifted, seemingly of its own will.

“Hey! What are you doing?”
Maximus said as he tried to use his other hand to push his arm down. Without warning Nebula’s cannon unleashed a barrage of laser fire on the Axis hologram. Hoping to rip through the simulation and get some shots on the bot behind it.

1 Like

She wrote down slowly, “I helped patch up the bot who damaged my voice box.”

Unlike some of the previous sims, the Axis one holds up longer. Every shot she bodies, pain contorts her face and form. Stretching, crunching, trying to scream as cannon fire silences her. Yet it diligently tries to take every hit, even as her body began to break, melting and starting to be punched through.

Though by the time Axis brought to the ground, disintegrating away, Simulus is back up. He was in a ready combative stance this time, a reformed longsword (mixed of Energon and hardlight) pointed towards Maximus, left arm outstretched. His right arm pulled back and floating above the left, ready to start firing the rifle and punch. Eyes glowed red as his laser’s rage was held back.

“Minicons, a ruthless and heartless bunch. Should have override her mind like your elders kid.” Simulus spat, “They’ll control you if you don’t control them.”

“Baaah”, “Nope,” RAM bleated between munches.

1 Like

Spirit’s head cocked to the side as she spoke in minicon, “I could have sworn that almost sounded like speaking…Can you speak little bot?” She asked curiously.

“Ba,” “Sometimes.” RAM baaed during a mighty crunch of Energon.

1 Like

She blinked, “I think I sort of understand you…a little…I’m not fluent in your dialect,” she said looking at the fight with a sigh.

By the time Simulus saw Maximus past the sim Axis, his face was that of an extreme rage. His eyes displayed a fury not seen since the doubles fight where Jetfire brutalized Axis.

Maximus forcibly ripped Nebula off his arm and threw her to the ground.

“Hey! What the hell!”
She shouted as she crashed on to the floor. She transformed into robot mode and stepped back.

Maximus’ body exploded with energy. Lighting surged all across his body.
“YOU’RE A DEAD MAN!”
He shouted. He threw both his hands forward and blasted out a super charged bolt of electricity, right for Simulus’ head.

“Do you just not know how to hold a grudge?”
Razorclaw asked. Her tone that of both curiosity and confusion.

1 Like

Spirit saw all this and groaned walking over slowly petting RAM, “Both of you…zip it. Now, before I start shooting both of you. I’m this close to doing that, chill.”

“I don’t see a point in it,” she wrote, “It gains me nothing but unhappy feelings. It’s much more rewarding to be kind to people who wrong me as they will perchance learn and be nicer.”

Maximus did not respond. His body was seething. Something looked off about him. Like he wasn’t entirely there mentally.

“Or they’ll take advantage of you. They’d use and abuse that kind spirit of yours. Don’t get me wrong, it’s admirable… In a way… I guess. But you need to know how to stand up for yourself.”

Spirit lifts her blaster, “First one to disarm and transform into alt mode gets to not get shot first, This has gone way too far,” She said with a grumble.

“Yes, but,” she wrote, “That’s my task, to be kind and do my best. Whether or not it works out for me is irrelevant. My job is to be a good doctor, not a bot who has everything she wants. That’s not what I was made for.”

Simulus unleashes his laser in response, though as a continuous stream, which strikes the bolt head on. Placing the two energies somewhere between the combatants as they fight each other, but the laser only buys Simulus time thanks to its speed. Its power output was unable to match and was pushed back, but that precious time it bought was all he needed. Simulus sidesteps, moving the laser blast away and causing it to sweep the room some before during off, causing the remaining electric energy to strike the area behind him.

Spirit gives a small scream of shock, and hits the ground with a grunt, holding RAM in such a way that he’s only given a small harmless jolt, and not anything more as the laser beam slices some small bits of metal off her back. She winces, “Scrap,” she mutters as she prepares to shoot one of them, “They’re going to get someone killed.”

Zwee-woo-blip-trill-dee-bap,” Oddball explains as he climbs into the vent.

“Just wait outside his room in case he tries to dismember me or whatever.”

“Oh I get it. You’re one of those bots.”
Razorclaw said
“You know, the kind who are like “I was made for an intended function, so that’s all I can do. Just the way it is.” I mean if that’s how you wanna live your life, I won’t stop you. But I think that’s a pretty bleak outlook on life.”

Maximus ignores Spirit entirely. When Sidestep moves out of the way, his lighting strike hits the wall, and punches a sizeable hole in it. He transformed into beast mode and let out a ferocious roar, charging head first at Simulus with great speed.

Nebula backed up to where Spirit was standing and looked up at her.
“Listen sister, I get wanting to break this up, but I think it’d be a better idea to save our own skins. I don’t know what’s going on but I do not like the look of it.”
She said, sounding noticeably concerned.

“You call that a plan?!”

Ramjet screeched.

“Better than nothing ain’t it?”

Clawshot warbled, shrugging his shoulders.