Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

When she attempts to connect, Maximus can feel something moving his other charged energy and a small bolt of electricity shoots at her.

“And if you don’t?” Backbreaker asks.

“Ow!”
Nebula shouted as the small jolt shot her down. She crashed to the floor and transformed into robot mode.

“Sorry.”

“Looks like this is gonna be harder than I thought. He’s got something on you, and we gotta get it off. Wait right here, I got an idea.”
With that, Axis transformed into vehicle mode and rocketed off.

“Uh, okay.”
Maximus replied nervously. Though she was already gone.

She quickly blasted off into the medical bay, racing in and grabbing the portable medical scanner.
“I-gotta-borrow-this-real-quick-don’t-worry-I’ll-bring-it-back-before-long”
She quickly rambled, leaving just as fast as she entered.

She then ran back to the barracks with the scanner in hand.

“That was fast.”
Maximus said.

“Yeah, well we don’t have much time. Gotta get this taken care of as fast as possible.”
Nebula said as she scanned Maximus with the device.

“Neutral to hostile. Really depends on your occupation. Predacons are generally liked, maximals aren’t well trusted, and none of them like in the Maximal Federation.”
Axis said just before Nebula came racing in and out at shocking speed.

“What the-”
Was all she could say before the minicon was long gone.

Backbreaker’s gaze follows Nebula as the minicon makes her speedy exit.

“Huh… wonder what that’s about…”

“Some weird minicon thing probably.”
Axis said casually.

As Nebula zips around, “Maximus” attempts to grab her. Spirit already knew somehow, so attempting the catch the Minicon in front of her would be a huge deal. In fact, she’d probably approve of it given her tendencies with the things.

But he failed. He growls in frustration and pushes past Spirit to follow after Neubla.

Back with Nebula, the scanner picks up two Transformer lifeforms. One is very clearly Maximus, but the other one is a smaller thing seemingly attached to the Mini-Con port. If the scanner can show it, the smaller fellow is redirecting Maximus’s electrical power.

@keiththelegokid

“Well there’s the problem. You got something on you! One of Simulus’ goons probably.”

“What? Where? Where is it?”
Maximus said in a panic. He quickly started turning around and looking himself over.

“Its on your right arm. Over your minicon port. Try pulling it off.”

Maximus tried grabbing at his right forearm and pulling. He didn’t see anything, but he didn’t have any better ideas.

When Maximus tries to grab it, Overclock directs another quick shock. Though guessing that probably wouldn’t distract the Predacon much, he quickly transforms and rolls off. Once he’s off, the disguise over Maximus lifts.

Overclock wastes little time in attempting escape. As the broken passage Nebula was rolled in was the closest location, he dashes to get inside there.

As soon as the minicon was on thr ground, Maximus fired off a full force lightning blast. He knew that he had electrical abilities of his own, but was hoping this would be more than the little guy could handle.

Spirit lay a hand on his shoulder, “Come on…just relax, there’s no point in keeping up a game of smoke and mirrors,” she spoke softly and would have been grinning, “There’s no real point to fighting here…let’s be friends?”

Overclock manages to roll out of the way. And swiftly following the roll, he uses what hologram capabilities he was given to try and make it look like he vanished. Putting up an illusion of the floor on top of himself in attempts to fool Maximus into thinking he vaporized him.

He just removes the hand and continues into the barracks. If there aren’t any other witnesses other than Spirit, his appearance and voice switches to Rotor.

“You ruin all my fun,” he replies irritated.

Maximus calmed down and stepped back.
“Alright. I think I got him.”

“No you didn’t!”
Nebula shouted as she fired a hailstorm of blasts from her rock buster cannon, right where the minicon vanished. [quote=“ajtazt, post:4941, topic:51098”]
He just removes the hand and continues into the barracks. If there aren’t any other witnesses other than Spirit, his appearance and voice switches to Rotor.

“You ruin all my fun,” he replies irritated.
[/quote]

OOC: Oh right. The Vehicons.

IC: Tire and Rotor were already in the commons. Though no one else had made it back yet. A lot of the other prisoners were still in the tribunes discussing the fight.

That being said, no one would notice an extra vehicon. They were so dime a dozen in the war, even Tire and Rotor themselves would take a while to see another one of their own in a crowd.

“Whoa, where’s the kid going?” Backbreaker asks, spotting “Maximus” making a sudden exit from the medical bay.

“What?”
Axis said, just noticing the imposter predacon running off.

“Maximus! Come back!”
She shouted, but wasn’t able to reach him before he made it into the commons and changed form. As is she was still just outside the medbay.
“What is up with him today?”
She said, sounding rather worried.

Her face stared at him for a second and then she tackle huggled him, “HAH I KNEW IT!” She yawned, “So, uptight…we can just relax you know? Maybe shave a bit off that mystery? There’s no point in being so devious! Just come clean! I’ll help you!” She said with a yawn, “Sorry, I’m a wee bit tired from that fight…”

Overclock leaps out of the spot he’s hiding to avoid the shots. Though to spread confusion, he uses the holograms to make it look like there are three of him in this area. They scramble in different directions, but the real one heads for that passageway.

While he expected Spirit to do something, suddenly being hug tackled was not one of them. He gets back up and tries to throw Spirit off of himself, even using hardlight if necessary. Trying to resume, with a faster pace, getting into the barracks to get back at Nebula.

“How insane are you?!” He rasps.

“Block the exits! Don’t let any of them get out!”
Nebula shouted. She fired at two of the running ones, while Maximus noticed one of them running back to where Nebula was held. He quickly fired another lightning blast at the minicon, hoping for the best.

She got off without any hardlight, just walking in front of him, “Oh, that’s a good question. I just find you fascinating is all! You’re mysterious, not too rude, you’ve got lovely friends, and now I want to be your good acquaintance.”

She skated backwards, “Just let it all go, it’s not worth it anyway. You and your friends are going to get hurt if you continue this path, and I’d have to really rough you up if you let anything happen to that delightful little cyber ram!” She laughed jokingly, “I guess I’m just giddy now…I’ve finally got something to think about! I can do more then hide away! This is quite a good day by my records…”

Backbreaker tries to sit up, but a jolt of pain flashing through his circuits makes him reconsider. With a sharp inhale, he sits back down.

“Yeah, nope. Never mind.”

Instead, Oddball hops down from his perch and runs out the door to join Axis.

Maximus hits him this time and Overclock drops after a few more steps, twitching. He’s not dead yet, but with him down the other versions vanish.

Though they hear someone running down through the barracks and then suddenly a bridge flying at them.

Simulus isn’t having any of this, but hearing the lightning blasts going on, he knew Overclock didn’t have much longer. And he couldn’t waste any more time with Spirit, he needed that data disc. But since Spirit was persistent, he did the next best thing from just stabbing her in the spark chamber.

He created a hardlight simulation further ahead of Spirit. A replication of a mighty Decepticon they once killed – Bridgade. It wasted no time charging down and launching his signature weapon at Maximus and Nebula.

“Just get out of my way or I’ll finish what the Autobots I sent failed to do.” He replies, starting to get frustrated with Spirit’s constant interference.