Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“If you wish, I could still try.”

“I’ve never had any problem with how much energon we’ve had. But I could definitely go for some higher quality stuff.”
Skywarp said.

“Are you kidding me! The portions we get are tiny. I’d kill for more energon.”
Cyclonus exclaimed.

“Well then, looks like Thundercracker is the tie breaker… Thundercracker?”
Demolishor said, confusedly looking around to see where the seeker went.

“Guys! Get over here! You gotta see this.”
Thundercracker said from a few cells down, in a hushed tone.

“Nah, leave it at that.”

Gronius cautiously followed him.

Backbreaker relaxes as Railfire works.

“Thanks,” he rumbles.

“You know, that match reminded me of a fight I had with Lash some… I dunno… three million years back?” the gladiator reminisces, thinking back to his days as champion of the pits of Kaon.

Oddball, barely within earshot, perks up and scuttles on over.

“Very well. In that case you are free to leave.”

The others follow as well.

Thundercracker was standing in front of the cell occupied by the two newest prisoners. The two were sitting upright on one of the charging beds, leaning against each other. They had fallen asleep quite a while ago, and were peacefully napping together.

“Ain’t that the sweetest thing you ever did see?”
Thundercracker said.
“Even in the face of such horrible circumstances they still find time for each other.”

“I mean, I guess.”
Skywarp said, very much not impressed.

“How so?”
Railfire asked. Normally he couldn’t care less about the stories of the others, but he was feeling generous today.

Gronius grunted.
“Thundercracker, do you care more about a jouvenile relationship than what and how much you eat every day?” he said, not carrying if his tone was waking up the two.

Bzzzt-woop-boo-bwoop,” Oddball beeps a remark.

Backbreaker shrugs.

“Weapons, mostly,” he explains. “Lash had these whip-things in her fingers- like Wildsong’s cables, but you know, ten of 'em. She’d turn you into iron filings if you weren’t careful.”

“Is it so wrong to appreciate the nice things in life?”
Thundercracker said.

Demolishor turned around, not noticing when Oddball had arrived.
“Oh, hello there.”

“Sounds impressive.”
Railfire said, genuinely interested.

Gronius sighed and facepalmed.
“Just come back here and break our tie.”

“Hmph. Fine.”
Thundercracker walked back over to the other cell.
“Personally I’d say I’d prefer better energon, but I think more energon would be easier to get.”

“So the more Energon camp wins.”

“Alright then. What now?”
Skywarp said.

“Now I go and talk with Iota about that.” he said, leaving the room.

“Wait, are you sure that’s a good idea? Just, go and talk to him? Can you even do that?”
Thundercracker said, very nervous about the idea.

“I’ve done that before. Remember: there was a time when I was in top 5 of the bets! It will be fine!” he said as he started looking for the nearest Vex guards. “You can leave my quarters now, don’t expect me to return in the following hours.”

“This ain’t gonna end well.”
Thundercracker said, quite afraid.

“I’m sure it won’t be too bad… Right?”
Demolishor said.

There was a hallway which lead to all the “Vex only” parts of the building. Two guards stood on the other side of the corresponding door.

Oddball gives Demolishor and energetic wave.

Boo-boop!” he chirps.

Oddball looks around at the group, cocking his head to one side and dilating one pupil- he was confused, as he hadn’t been paying much attention to their conversation before.

“It was,” Backbreaker affirms, nodding his head. “Lash was downright deadly with 'em. I didn’t get out of that one unscathed, let me tell you.”

@MaxinePrimal

1 Like

OOC: Apologies for getting so behind, got distracted by another project.

IC (past):

Machbreaker was not dissuaded by this news. He pulled out another scrap and started to write on it. When he finished, he held it up, which merely asked if he knew how to make Sparks.

1 Like

OOC: Apologies everyone. At work. Should have said something before I left. Be back in 3 hours.

“Tell Iota that I have an offer for him.” Gronius told them, as he approached the Vex quarters. “Tell him that Gronius wants to have a talk with him.”

The two guards look at each other and withhold a mischievous snickering laugh.

“Yeah, sure. We’ll take you to him ourselves.”
One of them said.