Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“They stayed behind. Skywarp didn’t feel like getting up, and Thundercracker didn’t want to leave him. But what else is new?”
Cyclonus said.

“Hm…” Gronius said as he thought a little. “Come, come inside.” he eventually said, inviting them inside the living quarters.

Demolishor and Cyclonus walked in.
“Holy smokes! This place is nice!”
The mad copter-con exclaimed.

Wildsong and Giffin were also sharing there enthusiasm for the place, but much silencer. Gronius invited them all into his room.

Hotspot was still in his cell, his door left open. He looked up at the others. Wildsong and the minicon he was vaguely aware of. But the other two, not so much.

“Friends of yours?”
He asked.

“What? Oh, yes.” Gronius said as he sticked his head into Hotspot’s room. “Demolishor and Cyclonus.” he said, presenting the two. “Not the… The purple Cyclonus tho.” Gronius clarified, waving his hands in the air.

“Nice to meet you.”
He said passively, returning to what he was doing.

“Likewise.”
Demolishor said with a smile.

“So how’ve you been doing? Living the high life and all?”
Cyclonus asked.

“Oh, it was awesome at the beginning!” Gronius said as he entered his room and closing the door behind all others. Giffin started jumping on his bed. “I’ve met some pretty neat people: Bulkhead, Hotshot, Hammer is pretty weird, but OK.”

“Sounds nice.”
Demolishor said genuinely.

“Say, did you see that fight with the new guy earlier today?”
Cyclonus said, changing the subject.
“It was WILD! I’ve never seen anything like it!”
He cackled.

As he sat down on a chair at his table, Gronius’ expression changed from a constant smile, to seriousness, boldness, as if Maximus’ sudden mention completely changed the mood of the room.

“Personally I’m worried about it. I like the kid just fine, but seeing what he can do, he’s dangerous. What’s to keep him from snapping like that on any of us? Jerfire is more durable than most. Bots like us wouldn’t stand a chance.”
Demolishor said, expressing his concern over the predacon’s surprising abilities. Not taking much notice of Gronius’ mood ■■■■■.

As he heard Demolishor’s words, Gronius’ mood shifted yet again, now turning into a more acceptable position, being on his friend’s side.
“See? I told you so many time, he is dangerous. He almost killed Jetfire. He still didn’t return from Railfire’s medbay. I don’t even want to imagine what he can do to smaller, less durable bots.”
Giffin le himself fall on the bed, before gulping at the thought of getting killed by Maximus.

“Oh would you relax. It’s nothing our doc bot can’t fix.”
Cyclonus shot back.

“But what if that’s not all he can do? That last attack was way stronger than what he did in his fight with Grimlock. Who’s to say he can’t become even more powerful? Until we know exactly how he works and what might cause those outbursts, we can’t trust him.”
Demolishor replied.

OOC: What might Wildsong have to say about this?

Gronius pointed his hand to Demolishor, looking at Cyclonus with a “please, beat that” look.
Wildsong was divided. On one side, she still thought that Gronius and his pals were exaggerating, reason as of why she didn’t join the legion yet. On the other hand, she didn’t spent nearly enough time with Maximus to either confirm or deny what they were saying, and given the points that they were bringing up it wasn’t that hard for her, a neutral, to believe them.

“Alright. So maybe you have a point. But you can’t exactly blame him. To me it looked like he didn’t exactly much control of himself. Maybe be careful around him, but don’t beat him up for it.”
Cyclonus said.

Hotspot was listening intently. Forming his own thoughts on the matter, but saying nothing.

OOC: Gronius and the gang are in his own room, with the door shut.
IC: “He is a threat, and threats must be contain before any innocent is harmed. You can already say that it’s too late: just look at poor Jetfire.”

OOC: Thin walls plus wall to wall cells. While the tier 2 cells are completely closed opposed to the tier 3 cells with barred fronts, they still aren’t exactly private.

IC: “That’s not the worst idea. Again, at least until we understand him better. But what exactly can we do about it?”
Demolishor said.

“Isolate him of the rest of the warriors?” Gronius said, with a seriousness that not even him was believing.

“But it’s not exactly like we have the authority to do something like that.”
Demolishor said.
“The best we might be able to do is lock him in his cell. But what happens when Iota calls him for a match?”

“No, you donkies! Not physical isolation! Mental, psychological isolation!” he said, loosing a little bit of his cool.