Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Oh. Wow…”
The Predacon was quite surprised by that.
“Well, if we ever get out, I hope you get to see the place again. Even some of the rougher parts aren’t all that bad. Though everything is probably gonna be smaller than you’d remember.”
Razorclaw said, being surprisingly genuine. [quote=“ajtazt, post:1423, topic:51098”]
He could probably catch a glance of them as they’re hanging back, but not exactly out of sight. Especially with sudden small clapping.
[/quote]

The medic walked in and looked down at them.
“Hope I’m not interrupting anything.”

1 Like

Backbreaker retracts his battle mask, and smirks.

“Well, lucky for me the Vex shrunk me down, huh?” he says.

“True. Actually you’re probably better off downsized. You probably wouldn’t even be allowed to set foot in a spaceport otherwise.”

“Hurink brink brink,” “No sir, just waiting.” Railgun replies, shaking his head.

“Good.”
He said, understanding the physical gesture easily enough.
“If you wouldn’t mind, I would appreciate it if you accompanied me back to my office. There is something I wish to speak to you about.”

The three give each other a slightly confused look, clearly wondering what this is about. Railgun nods, giving a brief motion to indicate that they will follow.

Railfire smiles and walks back into his office. He let’s the three in and closes the door behind them.

“I’ve been thinking about all the help you did earlier today. Having some extra hands around the ward would be extremely useful. Especially ones as small and diligent as yours. I was hoping you would consider becoming my personal assistants. In return, will offer free passage to construct your tunnels here, as well as access to any materials I’m able to spare.”

The three stand there in a blank stare for a second or two, very surprised by this. When they come back to, they huddle together like a football team. Would seem pointless, given that Railfire couldn’t understand them anyways, but on the off chance facial expressions gave it away…Well, they haven’t lasted this long if it wasn’t for precautions. At least, that’s what they think.

“Zlip zip! Ziiip? Zi whirpz.” “Yes, yes! Right? What downsides?” Machbreaker chirps excitedly.

“Whirr whirr, crink whip whine whine. Whhhiiiirrrrllll crink crink crink crink.” “Got to admit, I doubt he betray us. If he would have, surely we see it happen to others by now.” Tie-Grabber agreed.

“Brunck brunck brink brink brinck…Woot crunk churnk.” “Surveillance abilities lessened, we would be more noticed…But more around to hear plans of potential escape.” Railgun replied, considering.

“Whirlm whurp. Crin hirl whir whir.” “Vex might know anyways. The others would probably still pay no mind.” Tie-Grabber countered.

“Zoom zlom zlip. Zworp slip.” “Best chance to learn for sparks, more access,” Machbreaker says.

" Blunk burkp cronk." “Then it is agreed, such terms are agreeable.” Railgun said, ending it.

The three break from their huddle and they nod, standing into attention ready. Of course, Railgun would need to rework their schedules and times, which would delay some projects. But it’s not like they were escaping any time soon, a minor delay like this was worth it.

1 Like

“Excellent. In that case, I have some gifts for the three of you. Some devices I whipped up in anticipation.”
He first hands one of them what looks like a small data tablet. Small for Railfire, perfect for them. A rectangular device with a button keyboard and basic screen to display text. It was crude, but functional.

“A text to speech device. If we are to work together effectively, then there must be a solution to our communication barrier. Unfortunately I only had the materials to make one, so you’ll have to share.”
@ajtazt

“True,” Backbreaker chuckles.

With the Railroad team gone, Oddball is left alone in the training room.

Veep-dee-doop,” he sighs dejectedly, hanging his head.

“Seriously, the whole mass exodus was a bunch of slag. How much have you heard about it?”
@Chromeharpoon

“Not much,” Backbreaker replies. “All the war-era bots got the boot or something; were kicked outta cybertronian space. That’s what I’ve heard of it.”

“And that about sums it up. As soon as the Maximal Federation established itself, they started booting off everyone. Using whatever reason or excuse they could come up with. Most of them a heaping pile of slag. Everyone knew how ridiculous it was. The war era bots knew it, the federation knew it, we knew it. But it happened all the same.”

“Why’d they do it, anyway?” Backbreaker wonders aloud. “What was the point?”

“Because instead of trying to learn how to live with their predecessors, those stuck up maximal higer-ups saw them all as archaic, gas guzzling war machines who were too ‘primitive’ and ‘violent’ to keep around.”
@Chromeharpoon

“She is?!” Gronius yelled from the other side of the room as he ran towards the entrance. His optics opened widely, filled with joy at the sight of his twin, her partner, and two of his best friends. “Wildsong! Guys! What a surprise!” he says, smiling.
“Oww…” Wildsong said as she hugged him with all four of her arms.
“What are you guys doing here?” he asked, looking at the two Decepticons.

1 Like

“We just wanted to come in an say hi. We haven’t exactly seen you in a while.”
Demolishor said.

“Yeah man, where have you been? We’re happy you got promoted and all, but would it be too much to drop us a visit every now and again?”
Cyclonus followed.

“I… Uhm…” Gronius said as he freed himself from his sister’s grip. “I’m… sorry. I should have payed more attention to my legion. How is it, anyway?”

“We’ve been sticking together just fine. I’ve been seeing to that myself. But we haven’t exactly done anything.”
Demolishor admitted.

“Yes… Where are Skywarp and Thundercracker?”