Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“What about before the war? What did you do then?”

She sighed, and pulled a bullet out from her hoppers, and flung it at the sim.

“I was a gladiator,” Backbreaker proudly states. “You’re looking at a champion of the pits of Kaon, right here.”

The Autobot taps his chest.

The simulation dashed to the side with great agility. It ran around behind her and tried to jab her in the back.

“The pits huh? Very nice. Got a lot of my fighting skill there. Though they got overtaken by some gang a while before I got captured. Now they use it as their den.”

She spun back and away, avoiding the strike, swinging the axe around her side as she did so.

The simulation ducked and dashed to the right, trying to elbow her in the side.

“Were you a gladiator, too?” Backbreaker asks Razorclaw, assuming that she must have been.

She brung the axe down, blocking the elbow with the flat of the axe, before shoving back, hoping to throw the sim off-balance. If she succeeded, she would follow up with an upwards swing, if not, than she would simply prepare for the next attack.

“Uh, yeah. I was a gladiator. A pretty good one too. Probably not as good as you were, but I made a name for myself.”
Razorclaw said, keeping her true profession a secret as she always did.

The simulation was successfully knocked off her balance. It tried to dodge the followup attack, which was technically successful, but fell flat on it’s back as a direct result.

Railgun takes takes the device and thinks for a moment who would be best to have it. Machbreaker was the fastest and could learn the situation quicker than either of them. That and Railfire seemed to be the most fond of him, so of anyone to be their main contact, he would be the best. However, Railgun still had the primary duty as leader of their team. If someone was to take responsibility should they fail to arrive or decide if they should come, it should be him.

He puts on the device on his cannon-less arm. He briefly wonders if it can also be used to track them and notes to look into that later. He borrows the tablet from Machbreaker and writes out a response.

“Thank you sir, we appreciate this very much. It is good to be of valued use again.”

1 Like

“And it’s good to have some reliable assistance again. Though, it occurs to me I haven’t learned your names yet. Tell me, what may I call you?”

Backbreaker buys the fib, not knowing any better.

“Nice to meet another pit fighter,” he says with a smile. “Good to hear the game’s still around, too,”

Juliana dashed forward, and tried to place her foot on it’s chest, crying to prevent it from moving. If she succeeded, she would bring the axe head down as if to decapitate the sin.

“Like I said, was around. Last I saw the place it was turned into a gang den. Then again, I guess that was a long time ago. It might have been fixed by now.”

Having little time to react, the simulation was unable to dodge. It’s head was cut clean off. Moments later, the hard light construct dissipated into nothing.

“Meantal note,” she said aloud. “Don’t let axe uses block with the flat.” With that, she moved to the weapon rack, and switched out the axe for a simple thrusting spear. With that, she booted up the program again.

“On Cybertron, we were known as the Railroad Mini-Con Team. I am Railgun, designated leader and protector.”

As it says his name and title, Railgun moves his cannon arm over his chest and spark. He hands the tablet over to Tie-Grabber next. He takes a bit longer to type, given he needs to use his hook as his hand holds the tablet.

“Tie-Grabber,” he briefly pauses and smiles, resuming his typing, “the unfortunately named for this prison has no ties to grab.”

He tosses it over to Machbreaker, who as previously proven, types the fastest.

“Machbreaker sir.”

1 Like

“I hope so,” Backbreaker says.

Oddball had remained in the training room, and applauds Juliana for her sound defeating of her doppelganger.

Juliana turned to look at him. “W-Were you watching the whole time?!” She asked flustered.

Oddball whistles a tune as he looks of to the side, tapping his index fingers together.

The simulation rematerialized and assumed a battle ready stance.

“It’s nice to finally know all of you, and I look forward to working with you all.”
Railfire said.
“With that taken care of, that is everything I wanted to discuss, so you may be on your way.”

“So… Did you have any friends from the pits?”