Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“I-I’m sorry you had to see that! I was absolutely horrible I’m sure!” She says before running out of the room, leaving Oddball and the simulation alone.

“Oh yeah, lots of 'em,” Backbreaker recalls. “Most of us were civilized bots outside the pits. When we weren’t beating each other into sheet metal, me and this one guy named Freakshow hung out at Maccadam’s a couple times a week to watch the races.”

Oddball watches her leave, then cocks his head.

fwip-boo-deep,” he says casually, though Juliana was surely out of earshot. He’d seen worse.

The simulation looked at where Juliana was, then to Oddball. It shrugged, and then dematerialized.

“Ah man, Maccadam’s. Probably the one biggest thing I miss from Cybertron.”
She said, fondly remembering the lovely little oil house where she spent so much time.

Oddball shrugs back, before leaving the training room to find someone to talk to.

“How is the place, this day and age?” Backbreaker asks her.

Hotshot, Skywarp, and Thundercracker were the only ones not currently occupied.

“It’s nice. Easily the best pub on Cybertron. Maccadam himself isn’t the runner as you might have guessed, but the current owner is just as great.”

“The power of friendship, am I right?” Gronius said, half-jokingly.
He sighed as he stood up.
“Come on. Let’s go down there.”

“Sounds good to me.”
Demolishor said

Gronius nodded, as he left the door.
“What was the reaction of the people when they’ve seen that I left?” he interested.

Oddball shifts into his cloud form and swiftly flies over to Hotshot, the metal blocks coalescing into his slight robot mode once he neared the Autobot.

“And who is running the place now?” Backbreaker asks her.

“Most people were surprised for the first couple days. Everyone else didn’t really care.”
Said Demolishor.

Hotshot was in the commons, drinking some energon. He looked rather depressed.

“A driller bot named Auger. He reopened the joint a while after Old Maccadam got exiled. Been one of the happiest places in Kaon ever since.”

1 Like

“Not even Razorclaw?” Gronius asked, a faint hope in his voice.
Wildsong stopped a laugh in the very last moment.

Oddball taps Hotshot on the shoulder.

OOC:

Image result for i understood that reference gif

IC:

Backbreaker frowns.

“Kaon?” he repeats. “They moved it outta Iacon?”

1 Like

“Who?”
Demolishor asked.

“I think he means that raptor-bot. The one with the big gun.”
Cyclonus answered.

“Oh right, her. She’s actually been a lot more social than usual. Especially with that new predacon. They get along really well.”
Demolishor said.

Gronius’ optics turned red and he cringed his teeth so hardly that a faint crack sound could be heard, before quickly regaining his cool and leaving the tier 2 quarters in silence.

“You okay buddy?”
Cyclonus asked as he and Demolishor followed.
@Toa_Vladin

“Huh? Oh. Hey Oddball. What’s up?”
He asked, sounding rather dower.

“I guess so. Never knew it used to be in Iacon.”
Razorclaw said, a bit surprised.
“Though with as depressing as the rest of the city is, we kinda need it there. Gives a lot of predacons a nice place to just relax and hang out.”

Oddball beeps and holds up a thumb.

Backbreaker nods.

“That’s good to hear.”
He said with a sigh.

“What was Kaon like in your time? I imagine it was a hell of a lot better than it is now.”

Oddball cocks his head curiously at Hotshot, wondering what had him so down in the dumps.

“From what I’ve heard, it’s stayed pretty much the same,” he says. “Hard to imagine it being anything but the exhaust port of Cybertron.”

“Sorry I’m not my usual self. I’m just… I’m worried about Jetfire.”

“It’s terrible. The decepticons were fracking terrible. No one disagrees on that. But we’re not decepticons. Yet somehow, after all this time, the maximals still can’t tell the difference. They treat us like garbage. Call us savages for turning to piracy or gangs, but we do that because they don’t leave us a choice. We do what we need to survive.”
Razorclaw said, getting rather heated and agitated.
“Oh and don’t even get me started on Megatron and his cronies. Didn’t do us any favors.”
She said angrily.

Oddball nods his head knowingly.

Boo-boo-doo-boop!” he says, displaying another thumbs-up.

“Don’t need to tell me,” Backbreaker says, mistakenly assuming she was referring to the Megatron of his day.

“I lived through all that, remember?”