Transformers: Tournament of Terror. Sign up and discussion topic.

Backbreaker just name-dropped her.

1 Like

Cool. Just felt like pointing it out. It was something I never thought about until recently. Since Juliana has a fair bit of renown, using her as proof means something.

Alright! Finally got the rostet set up. And through the power of a random number generator, the tournament can finally begin.

1 Like

Huzzah!

1 Like

If you’re curious as to how this will all work, I’ll explain.

Every named character from tier 3 to 1 is given a number. These numbers are random, as I made the list as I remembered the characters. Making for 20 fighters in total.

I use a random number generator to select two characters. Making sure at least one player character is in each fight. Once any character loses a fight, they are eliminated, and will not participate in any more rounds from then on.

Yes! Finally a chance for a fight!

I’ve been waiting for a chance for Juliana to use her femenine wiles for a while.

It’s about dang time!

2 Likes

So I take it I pulled it off well?

1 Like

What happened was exactly what I expected to happen when this whole misunderstanding mess started.

2 Likes

I know it was predictable. But I want to know if the actual execution was well done.

1 Like

You inverted what I meant.

The execution was great, but the timing felt off.

2 Likes

Did I take too long?

1 Like

Yes. The reason I had Juliana promt him to go talk to her because in a typical romance plot or sub-plot, that’s when this whole scenario would go down, not as long as it ended up taking. Especially with a little closure as the was.

2 Likes

I kinda did that intentionally. Its a big moment for these characters, so I didn’t want to make it seem rushed. Which is why I didn’t want it to resolve the same day that it happened.

1 Like

Understandable, but it didn’t feel natural, especially with the lack of response it felt like Axis gave him.

If this story was focused on the romance, you might be able to get away with it, but it’s not so it feels… off.

1 Like

Apologies. Romance has never been my specialty in writing, but I tried my best.

Regardless, this subplot has finally reached it’s conclusion, and we can move on.

1 Like

Yep.

Also, for some reason I feel like this should be their relationship song.

A beutiful song.

2 Likes

Not really my kind of thing, but I think it works.

1 Like

Wait… you don’t like country…?

I’m sorry, I can no longer associate with you. /s

2 Likes

Funny story, in an earlier version of the story, this they would have hooked up quite a while before now.

The idea was that Maximus would have fallen for Axis first, (kinda like he did here, only he actually knew it). But he doesn’t know how to tell her. So he goes to Lockjaw. His captain, life mentor, and all-around father figure.

Of course being a pirate and all, he doesn’t know the first thing about actual romance. So he decided the best idea is to get the whole crew involved, and try to serenade her with a big over the top performance of Hooked on A Feeling.

Maximus being the wide eyed young lad he is was like “yeah this sounds perfect!”

Needless to say it was just crazy enough to work in a cute and ironic sort of way. Axis seeing all of it as really endearing. He has no idea what he’s doing, but he’s trying his best, and its cute.

1 Like

If I’m honest, I like that better.