Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Sol sees them and quietly taps daybreak’s shoulder

Daybreak turns to Sol.

“Yes?”

He pointed to voltex

“Huh,” comes the response of Daybreak. “I guess we know where they escaped to now.”

“should we apprehend the two? They obviously came from our ship.”

“After the fight,” says Daybreak. “We don’t want to disrupt the duel and risk losing the mask.”

He nods, “very well.”

“Oh, yes, I’ve been meaning to tell you all about them sooner or later,” says Liege Maximo.

“How long have you known?” asks Daybreak.

“Since yesterday afternoon.”

“And what possessed you not to say anything?”

“My guess is either to see how long it would take us to find out for the sake of curiosity or he wanted to be a bit funny and potentially have us enjoy a good laugh at how long it took us to find out about them.” Firestorm guessed.

1 Like

“if so, that ploy would not be humorous, and would most likely end in the death of one of our own.”

1 Like

“That is, or is it was, a possibility but we now know of their presence and will act appropriately on it when the time is right.” The small Knight said.

“do not underestimate your opponent,” he scolded

“I am not; I am being aware of the fact that if we were to act immediately and try to apprehend the fugitives, we would only make things worse.” Firestorm said, “If we wait for after the duel, we have a better chance of apprehending them more discreetly (I think that’s the right word).”

Dark comes out for a moment, “Plus, with the fact we know exactly where they are, we can now keep an eye on them, likely reducing their chance of catching us off guard by a substantial margin.”

2 Likes

Sol nods

Firestorm nods as well. He then returns to keeping an eye on Liege and anyone who is displaying contempt towards him in the crowd.

Liege Maximo continues to watch the fight.

1 Like

Myriad smiled. “you’re welcome. I had to tell myself the same things. As did most of our group, I assume.”

1 Like

“Speaking of our den, would you or any of your friends want to see it?”
Maximus asked

Myriad nodded excitedly. “I’d love to! I’ll go ask some friends.”
She walked over and talked to Whetstone and Treadfin, who said yes. She brought them over to Maximus. “Whetstone and Treadfin agreed. They were some of the first people to welcome me into the group.”

1 Like

“Alright. I don’t have much interest in seeing how this fight ends, so we can leave now if you like.”