Tropoto, Toa of Air

, ,

Tropoto, Toa M’Kuu of Air. Arguably the fastest being on all of Yerma-Magna. He wields the Great Kanohi Kualsi his two massive (and very aerodynamic) Sky-Cutters. While he typically ends up being the messenger to his brothers and sisters, he’s proven to be quite ferocious in battle, using his unmatched agility to run circles around his opponents.

35 Likes

I like this, but it feels like there’s one to many colors. You might try swapping the solid lime pars for metru green ones.

3 Likes

I like the use of the trans-neon green propeller blades on the shoulders!

2 Likes

yes yes very

I also think there’s one too many colors: specifically the dark gray mata foot. I get changing it could mess with the color blocking, but right now it seems somewhat out of place as the only significant piece in its color.

1 Like

Honestly @Winger and @Nogus101. The solid lime has always been a bit jarring. I am considering just replacing them with dark gray to match the chest piece. Not really sure why I hadn’t beforehand. Thanks for the “constractive criticism”.

3 Likes

But do keep the trans parts.

3 Likes

I read this as “Toronto, Toa of Air”

Anyways I like the color scheme, nice work!

3 Likes

Nah, I think Toronto is a Toa of Ice.

4 Likes

Well folks, I listened. Replaced the solid Lime Green pieces with Dark Gray.

7 Likes

Looks much more cohesive now.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m surprised by how much that color swap helps. It really makes the accents stand out more and helps the rest of it flow together.

4 Likes

Looks really really good now!

2 Likes

Toronto, Toa of Canadian Patriotism

2 Likes

I can’t stop seeing those saw blades as little propellers. I can just imagine him T-posing through the air on his tiny propeller things

2 Likes

hey, this guy looks pretty cool. I like the color combo with gray, silver, metru green, and trans-neon green.

2 Likes