Trust Levels

I used to have the rank of master, but got demoted and never got it back, despite being very active. Why?

1 Like

As @ProfSrlojohn said, there is no formal application process. The moderators are hand picked by the staff members whenever new mods are needed.

In Slime’s case, he had sent a message to TTV asking to become a mod. And after some deliberation by the staff, he was made one when new mods were needed. However, Slime is very much the exception to the rule. Generally staff members are the ones who send messages to people they want to hire.

As such they compose a list of potential mods. So if you want to be on that list, you’d better be an upstanding member of the community- flagging spam and so forth and who knows, whenever new mods are needed they might consider you.

There are many different requirements involved with maintaining Master. You can always PM a mod to find out which requirements you currently aren’t meeting.

5 Likes

If you want anymore info, just read from this post onwards in the Mod Squad 2.0 topic

2 Likes

We have updated the requirements to reach Trust Level 1.

6 Likes

@admins
Sometimes, people try to start contests, but their topics are shut down since they aren’t masters.

I’ve recently become a master, so am I allowed to to start those contests with the same rules, or do I need to start my own original competition?

4 Likes

There are very specific guidelines for running contests that can be found in the rules:

If your contest meets all those requirements, then it should be okay to run one.

3 Likes

Is it possible to move off topic threads to different topics?

2 Likes

I think only mods can do that

2 Likes

Mods and masters can do that, so yes.

1 Like

I’m a master. Do you know how to do it?

1 Like

There should be a button near the title of a topic that looks like a pencil. It allows you to edit the title as well as the category in which the topic is in.

Perhaps I should have worded my question better. What I want to do is move a string of replies to a different topic.

1 Like

Oh, that

That’s something that only the mods can do.

I see. Well, if any mods see this,
In the I know where Marendar is going... topic, there is a discussion that is a bit off-topic. I think that it should be moved to the BIONICLE G1 Canon Contests Discussion & Questions topic.

2 Likes

theres a special tool for this

it’s called

flagging

7 Likes

Huh? What is Flagging?

I’m being sarcastic

2 Likes

I actually wanted to suggest this. The discussion there is really getting off topic.

2 Likes

I’m a master now too.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you. I knew about flagging, but I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to flag the 20+ replies

The discussion has been moved :+1:

3 Likes

Do RPs count as community projects?

1 Like