Trust Levels

wot

I lost my master rank for some reason
Anyone mind telling me why?

2 Likes

lots of qualifications were changed recently. if you would like, i could PM you your requirements

3 Likes

Beat ya too it. :wink:

You have taught me well, oh slimy master

well i mean i was gonna ask him if he wanted it first, but that works too

4 Likes

Yo slurm, I seem to have lost my master rank, too. Could you PM me the requirements?

2 Likes

Here is an example of recent stats and how best to achieve them as a kind of guide for those unsure of what the percentages mean in numbers;
http://i.imgur.com/qBR4fjv.png

• The visits are fairly simple, 90 days is where the issue lies though, just make sure you log in once per day, Time doesn’t really matter too much so as long as you log in it should register. Make a post or reply to someone to be sure it registers though. The boards go down for a day or two on occasions so i wouldn’t suggest relying entirely on thinking you’ll be able to log in the next day if you are low on days.

• Topics replied to is also simple - just reply to 3-5 topics per day and you should be fine at the current rate.

• Topics viewed is where things get a lot more difficult, I’d suggest skimming/reading about 15-20 topics per day to be sure you’ve covered it

• Posts read is fairly simple, just a matter of skimming through long topics. You’ll probably achieve this by reading topics that constantly update a lot such as the CTRL+V topic, The Bionicle 2015/2016 topic or other topics where discussion is a focus.

• The flagged posts are normally fairly simple, as long as you don’t have a consistent habit of double posting or anything like that then you should be fine

• Likes given is fairly simple, if you see a post or topic you like, then like it. You should be able to reach 30 easily enough

• Likes received is more difficult given you have no way to directly influence the result, best option is to either make a topic or make a post that others would like. Though given you are replying to 150 topics per 100 days you have a high chance of easily receiving 20 likes in the time.

7 Likes

Great, good… I’m glad my message totally got through :stuck_out_tongue:.

9 Likes

Wait, what does “in the last 100 days” mean? Last 100 days since last ranking?

Last 100 days before today.

5 Likes

Ok, thanks!

How do I get promoted?

1 Like

Read the first post in the topic, please :wink:.

5 Likes

Just to be sure: can I rename only the topics I have created?

1 Like

If you are a Master, you can rename any topic (your own, or other people’s). But, if you are a Protector/Villager, I believe you can still rename topics you’ve created.

Huh. I don’t see any pen icons on other than my own topics. Do I have to do resort to some shenanigans?

1 Like

That’s because your trust level is Member aka. Protector. You’re not 1337 enough yet.

1 Like

That’s because you’re not a Master. Your “Trust Level” is member, so you are a Protector.

If you’d like to know how close you are to getting Master, feel free to PM me.

1 Like

Oh wow. I didn’t even realize I had dropped my Master rank.

3 Likes

Finally back to master yay

6 Likes

You should take a hiatus. /jk