Trust Levels

Undid the delete as your responded here

I never said you or anyone else had to change things and i understand and accept that you are not going to. I asked a question about whether something could be changed, Var said no and i just explained my reasoning behind asking the question and that some users may be annoyed. Maybe that was a miscommunication on my part, in which case, sorry.

I understand your points and intentions for the rank, i simply gave a counter-opinion based on the general consensus of those who have lost or had to gain Master rank recently. I am not trying to force you or anyone else into changing anything and have not told you or anyone to do so - I’m not sure if it came across that way due to my comments, but it was definitely not the intention.

I am sorry if it has came across that way.

Ok, thanks for explaining it

===

Given you have mention that “we aren’t changing how it works” I’m not sure what this topic is open to users discussion for if the trust levels are set in stone - so can you please clarify what should be discussed here? Simply because i am unsure

um

I’m a Master Scar. Just because I’m staff doesn’t mean I’m not active.

Check yo facts before you throw them around.

2 Likes

Staff member automatically updates you to master rank and given i don’t have the ability to view your stats i thought you would not be a master without the staff rank. My mistake.

Are there any tips to get to Master?!? It’s been 70,000 years and I still don’t have it. :frowning: Any tips, fellas?

Read old MoC topics. You’ll be there in no time.

3 Likes

change your New Topic settings to every unread topic on the boards. then read EVERY new topic as there created.

3 Likes

Actually, that is false. I know this first hand (because I manually boosted myself to Master only 2 days after I was made a mod, but then chose to earn it legitimately over the course of several months). Staff have the ability to boost themselves to Master, but they don’t have too if they don’t want too. And they aren’t boosted automatically.

On the contrary, @Political_Slime is a legit Master (yus slurm, i peeked at your stats, but it was for teh grater gud, probably :P)

4 Likes

Hey @Waj, could you message me my stats?

1 Like

Just a reminder, @Vastor, and everyone else, please don’t post on this topic asking if a mod can message your stats to you. Just message the mod yourself by going to their profile and hitting the ‘message’ button, with the message title being something like, “How close am I to Master?” or “What are my Trust Levels at?”.

Note: you should only be sending these messages to either me, @Waj, @Political_Slime, or @John_Smith, because we have been given authorization to inform users of their Trust Levels ‘n’ such.

Hey! I can do this stuff too! -legomaster

Really, @legomaster1378? Why didn’t you tell me, I could add you to the list!

Thank you! :smile:

8 Likes

Sorry about that :sweat_smile: Haven’t been active in awhile, so I’m still finding these new rules’n’such

2 Likes

No problem :smile:.

Just remember that the first post of this topic is regularly updated with new info.

So, you should probably check that out prior to posting anything here, just for good measure :wink:.

2 Likes

The yellow makes it feel like it’s a friendly reminder from a villain in his villain voice.

Edit: Don’t be ridiculous @LelouchViBritannia, I’m clearly the good guy :smile: :stuck_out_tongue: - Waj

2 Likes

i occasionally check my stats too, so don’t feel too bad

5 Likes

Say goodbye to your friends and family and lock yourself in your room with your laptop for a few days. :wink:

11 Likes

Be the very best
Like no one ever was
Read all the posts
To view them is your cause

Travel across the boards
Searching far and wide
For new topics to understand
The fun that’s inside,

Message board views, gotta catch 'em all!

By following these simple tips you will become a true Pokémon Master of the boards, guaranteed probably :stuck_out_tongue:.

13 Likes

I just Finished everything to get to the Master Rank!

I just need to get to the 90 day mark… So now, I wait. :smiley:

5 Likes

And continue to do everything you’ve been doing. Remember, they’re percentage stats, not hard numbers. :wink:

3 Likes

So just keep on doing what I’ve been doing… That’s pretty great. :blush:

2 Likes

You’re gonna regret it

5 Likes

Well my mastership sure was short lived.

Time to throw my life away again to get the rank back.

3 Likes