Trust Levels

I just log in every day read all the unread topics and comment on the ones I want to comment on and perhaps check some old topics either by looking at peoples profiles or using tags or something.
It’s somewhat easy.

3 Likes

just develop an unhealthy investment with this site like me

4 Likes

Yes, it does, however, given that the minimum amount of days you need to have been on the site in order to become a master is 100 days, if you look at at least 7-8 (new to you) topics a day, you should be at that number by the time 100 days have elapsed. Also, once you’ve reached this requirement (along with the 17,000 posts read requirement), you don’t have to worry about reaching them again, as these requirements are measured by your whole time on the boards, not the last 100 days

2 Likes

Then what’s the monthly requirement? Master can be lost, after all.

1 Like

It’s the 60% requirements listed below

Who would I talk to to discuss the extent of what counts as a “community project”? I have something in mind but it seems a bit large scale and I don’t want to clutter the boards too much any more than I already do

2 Likes

Feel free to PM one of us with the details if you’d like clarification.

3 Likes

Today I learned that I am a Scrub. Lol

3 Likes

everyone, just a friendly reminder that wiki posts exist, and editing one gives you a badge.

Also just a friendly reminder that I know this because I am smarter than all of you.

Also, I forgot to mention, did you know how cool Ghid is? But that’s another topic.

Also, I am your father.

Also, did you know that Cordax is the coolest member on the boards? Cooler than Ghid, I might say.

If you want to join the RRR pm @N01InParticular

GIV BAJ

DIDNT GET BAJ

NEVERMIND I GOT BAJ

So how do you make a wiki post?I still haven’t figured it out

very good

This is interesting news

Yeah but it’s pretty sus news

So this is a wiki post

@GoodGuy2006 is secretly a Makuta in disguise :open_mouth: :exploding_head:

@Ghid is a weeb

oh cool I can edit this

yes
yes you can

Do you get notified every time this is edited?

yes

s t r a n g e

I… Have… POWER!!!

heh time to get in on this

took you long enough

Bobe.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ayo why that guy up there red

please play pogo ponyshaker
im here now

1 Like

Wait why the K*hi did I get a badge for that? I’ve edited wiki posts many times. Must be a new badge from the update.

2 Likes

odd

I noticed a few days ago, but I lost trust level 3 and access to the lounge. How come? Is it because I forgot to log on for a day or two?

You probably didn’t do one of these things

Just wondering, but what is the shortest time it took for a user to reach trust level 3 from 0 and who did it?

1 Like

Senit joined in April and he just got it.

1 Like

I think I may have had a shorter time, since I joined in September 2020 and got trust level 3 in November 2020

1 Like

It depends on which day of the month people got the master badge, and for most of us, that information is unavailable.

I don’t think we’ll ever know for sure.

I got it after exactly 70 days. Thats the minimal time for it.

2 Likes

Just PM me or one of the other mods and we can have a look

2 Likes

I’m a master now and I joined May 13. Somebody do the math.
Edit: yup it’s 70 days.

2 Likes