Trust Levels

gawsh these kidz have too much time on their hands ugh ugh

7 Likes

First senit now rukah what the heck I thought I got master fast

6 Likes

lol we’re special

or just really active

4 Likes

Ha lucky, I’ve visited the boards every day for over a year and never missed a topic, but I’m still a protector because writing is hard. :confounded:

(Seriously, I have dyslexia, this comment took me like 20 minutes! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

6 Likes

I was promoted to a protector when I noticed.
I’ve been on the message board since October last year, so it took some time.

3 Likes

Time to read a bunch of threads to get my master rank from 2014 back.

4 Likes

I like this idea.
(Check my rank big man)

1 Like

Do people actually use the lounge these days? I remember when me and some of the other early masters unlocked it we went “huh, this is neat” congratulated each other than got bored of it.

3 Likes

yup

4 Likes

Some have got bored of it, but currently it is a fairly chaotic place with a spam hole, q&a topics, Regimes, so on so forth. Closest approximation would be a Discord general chat I suppose.

I don’t have master in my title as I think myself humble but perhaps I am not

8 Likes

“Use” is an overstatement. The appropriate word would be something more along the lines of “misuse” or “malpractice”.

6 Likes

oh you have no idea.

you have no idea.

7 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me considering it was just used for some jokes and regimes before people got bored back in 2014, I guess now there’s enough people to keep that stuff going long term.

While the 60% topics viewed requirement has been nice motivation to look through all mocs and artwork people have posted I forgot how painful the 60% posts read requirement is with the couple topics that have over 1k posts per month, my poor scroll wheel finger. :frowning:

Edited For Double Post - BioKnight

4 Likes

oh
i’m not a master anymore

now how is cordax who hasn’t been here for like a month still a master but i’m not

@N01InParticular too many spam flags methinks

10 Likes

he’ll be demoted any day now

1 Like

Hadn’t considered that.

2 Likes

look guys
this is such a big deal that i had to pm someone
specifically a mod
who hasn’t got back yet

4 Likes

I don’t think you realize how few people here are aware of your conviction against direct messaging

2 Likes

oh no, i do
but you have informed them now, have you not?

1 Like

And now, somehow, I’ve lost the rank of master… Great, now I’ll have to try to re-earn it…

5 Likes