TTV Canonization Contest #3: Honor Guard

EDIT: THE GROUP PICTURE SHOWS THREE OUTDATED MODELS. HOWEVER, THE CORE BUILD IS THE EXACT SAME, SHOWN IN THE UPDATED RENDERS DOWN THE LINE OF THIS ENTRY.

My entry for the third canonization contest. All of the Toa share the same core build and height of Iruini and Norik as shown in the render. I give consent for my mask, spear tip and metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses.
Masks are from KhingK and Galva, some other pieces are from the Biopack. They can be downloaded through here:
Masks: VootCaboot's Stud.io Parts - Google Drive
Biopack: Reddit - Dive into anything

The corresponding entries are the following:

Bomonga, toa of earth

Gaaki, toa of water

Gaaki front.PNG

Pouks, toa of stone

Kualus, toa of ice

10 Likes

Thank you for entering. Unfortunately, we can not currently accept these.

The following changes need to be made:

Pouks and Bomonga: We do not accept custom shoulder armor. They will need to be removed and replaced.
Gaaki and Bomonga: Entries may not have metallic armor on the shins. You will need to remove the metallic armor on the lower legs.

We will also need you to provide the free sources to download the custom/3D printed pieces.

Please make these changes within the next three (3) days. Thank you.

5 Likes

Sure thing, I am updating them right now. Do Pouks and Bomonga strictly need to have toa metru armor or can I use a custom build for the shoulders? In this case, I mean “custom” as more than one official bionicle armor piece

As long as the armor’s made of official lego pieces, it should be fine.

2 Likes

Hi again. I have done all the corrections as requested. The lower leg armor is gone, the stud.io packs for Galva and KhingK´s parts linked and the custom shoulder pieces removed. If there is any other inconvenience that might affect the validity of this entry, let me know!

1 Like

Don’t forget to link the Biopack, gathered friend; as it isn’t in Studio’s default library, you gotta include it.

Best of luck in the contest!

2 Likes

A minor detail, but this Pouks appears to be using reddish brown rather than metru brown, so I’m pretty sure that needs to be fixed too.

2 Likes