TTV Fan PSN Community Gamenight Highlight Reel(s)

Featured in video:

@Radiation-7901
@LokaCola
@SmeatyFlavor

The TTV Fan PlayStation Network Community’s second attempt at a gamenight. We recorded one in late July, but there were audio issues, so today we tried again to great success. Note that this is not endorsed by TTV itself, it’s just something that we as fans wanted to do. If you own a PS4 and want to join the community to be included in future gamenights, head over to the “Share Your PSN Name” topic to learn how.

Tonight’s game of choice: the Battlefield 1 BETA. So come join us for jokes, banter, and other funny moments.

Featured in video:
@Sushiyoda
@LokaCola

Our second recorded gamenight. The original intent was to have this be a Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare BETA gamenight, but the servers didn’t cooperate, so we ended up switching to Star Wars Battlefront, and had a blast. LokaCola and I are the only ones speaking, as SushiYoda did not have a mic. He did communicate via the party chat though, so we did communicate with him, but his messages do not show up in the vide unfortunately.

8 Likes

Jeez I didn’t realize I was so hard to hear… Did I sound like that in game? I guess I’ll talk louder next time.

Also I lost it when you slowed down the clip of me going “WOOT WOOT”…

I didn’t even know there was a gamenight, shame I missed out (though my lack of a mic would’ve been an issue I’m sure). Do we know what game might be played next time?

1 Like

I’m still annoyed that my epic burn was not heard on audio. It was such a perfect moment, and then the realization that I had forgotten to tick of that one box… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It was at 9:00 AM CST…

@prentice1215, you forgot to mention that. We literally had a game night in the morning…

2 Likes

Oh, game night is just a universal term? :stuck_out_tongue:

With school starting up, the best time for me would probably be 3:00-5:00 PM, but my timezone is UTC-04:00 If I’m not wrong, so if you’re CST (and that wasn’t just an example), we’d be two hours apart…

That’s not gonna work out well.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That was a very bad time for my internet connection to go out.
I really didnt expect to have as much fun as I did. BTW, you can tell who I am because Im the one who never decides to talk.

3 Likes

Oh it was only in the morning because of scheduling issues.

Everybody WANTED to have it you know, at night XD.

1 Like

Ah, well my family usually has the TV at night, so I don’t know if I’d be able to attend a game night, but I’d totally be down for a game… Afternoon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there a specific game planned for next time, or are we just gonna wing it?

1 Like

We wing it.
There is truly no better way to plan stuff XD.

2 Likes

A good chunk of us have Battlefront, right?

Not me, but a lot of the other guys do.

Well, I can’t really say I’d recommend paying for it… :stuck_out_tongue:

Free games with PS Plus for September are Journey, which only has anonymous online multiplayer, and Lords of the Fallen, which as far I can tell, doesn’t have multiplayer at all, so we can’t do those…

It has worked so far, so I don’t really see any reason to switch plans. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Winging it does seem to be how we’ve done things the past few times. I could see us doing a Rocket League gamenight in the future, and of course more Battlefront. Anything that the majority of people have of course is a good contender.

Do you still have the little earbud thing that came with your PS4? It’s not the best, but that would work. If you don’t, you can find a good headset for as little as $20 at GameStop.

I’d be down for either of those.

I think I still have it somewhere… I mean, I wouldn’t have thrown it out or anything (worst case scenario being my cat getting to it first :stuck_out_tongue: ). I’ll take a look around for it today.

Wish I could make it, but I had plans.

Ok,
@Sushiyoda
@timmytowntim
@Radiation-7901
@LokaCola
@SmeatyFlavor
So Smeaty brought up that Overwatch has a free weekend that ends on 9/12/16 at 4 PM Pacific. How about a gamenight at 3:30 Central time? That’ll give us about three hours to play it.

That’s tomorrow…
I thought that by “weekend” it meant, you know, the weekend (I never knew the details to begin with, though XD)…

That’s why I checked