(TTV Forums Exclusive) BIONICLE 2015 Kanohi Podium Papercrafts

Thanks.

Podium #9: Makuta Bubble Gum. Please give credit to me if you can.
Notes: In addition to the color scheme, this is inspired by the Makuta known as Fluffy. His power of the Bubble Gum Element allows him to make people spit their gum on the sidewalk so no one can tread those paths. He uses the Kanohi known as Strawberry-Kiwi, which can only be powered by @Eljay’s Rage when discussing about the Miru with his fellow TTV Cast Members including @Mesonak, also, I made this because I was bored and thought it’d be funny.

10 Likes

You are amazing. These are amazing. My room will now be amazing.

@Indigogeek1 Thanks, I’m glad you like them.

Again if anyone has any requests of colors and/or elements please let me know.

This is amazing stuff! I’m going to need more colored ink :stuck_out_tongue:

LoLz, thanks man.

Also big thanks to @PandemicPanda for the shout out. :smiley: :smiley:

These are awesome! How about a swamp for the 08 Ignika.

Requested by @UmbraManis Podium #10: Swamp Ignika. Please give credit to me if you can.
Notes: Rather then just allow it to glow a normal shade of yellow, it’s a white esc yellow to simulate the Masks of Life’s Energy while making it a little more distinct. The grey to green effect acts as deterioration and vegetation like colors, but the green is not all solid green as it has an off, mucky color in it. (Should’ve made it more obvious but it is what it is. Added effects include moss and a yellow tint on the top light.

5 Likes

That was fast and this is awesome!

1 Like

Thanks.

You going to do some redesigning on some of the podiums based on the newest box art?

I will be redesigning Kopaka’s, Gali’s, and the Skull Krata.

Hey ToaOfUltimateDoom, great job on these! At the CHC, we had a podcast episode where we discussed things happening in the community, the BIONICLE 2015 news, etc, and I gave your little project a shoutout. I’m sorry to say that at the time the fourms were down, so I could not remember who made it :frowning: sorry…

We’re going to hopefully add an annotation so you can be credited :wink: Keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

My favorite part of this is that both of your Tahu Stars arms are not completely broken at the joint.

2 Likes

@Helryx08 Yeah I’m planning on replacing those.

@Indigogeek1 Dude, that is epic to hear. Do you know where I can find the podcast episode?

1 Like

@Helryx08 I am new, so I don’t know everything. But, I wanted to say that I am very excited for BIONICLE 2015!

2 Likes

Cool, when did you start getting interested in Bionicle?

Hello Jona. Nice to finally see you here. POKE POKE. POINT.

For all y’all who might read this, me and Jona are good friends.

And to keep this from being marked as spam, I really like the Podium. @ToaOfUltimateDoom, are you going to make other colours?

1 Like

I don’t mind the ‘off topic’ thing, and maybe if people suggest so.

These are very… awesome. Give this man a round of applause.

But seriously. These are going to make my shelf look so much better.

2 Likes

Thanks and awesome to hear.

2 Likes