(TTV Forums Exclusive) BIONICLE 2015 Kanohi Podium Papercrafts

In the words of the news post, I’ll have to call these neat.

1 Like

This is our podcast’s channel,

I believe the next episode to be released we give ya a shoutout, and talk some about the papercraft display.

Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

@Indigogeek1 Nice, I can’t wait to hear more. Hopefully in the episode Galidor is mentioned (wink wink)

@Maphrox

Thanks

That’s like every episode lmao. (paging @maximumwarp master of Galidor)

1 Like

LoLz, I know this is off topic, but yeah I was into Galidor.

I love you.

6 Likes

And I… am not ready to commit LoLz.

3 Likes

A couple months ago! (Kind of Short) Helryx08 and I know each other, so he has guided me along the way through the world of Bionicle!

2 Likes

Cool dude welcome to the TTV Boards and the Bionicle fandom. Now can we please try to get a little back on topic?

#IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

Ladies and gentleman, I will be working on a Special Edition of Mata-Nui Podium and will release it… probably. Although there is a catch, so listen carefully.

The top post in this has 17 likes so far, if I can get the #1 Post to reach 25 likes I will finish and release it to the public in a matter of time. So please help me get the 25 likes if you can by liking it of course, and sharing this to your friends, I know we can do it.

1 Like

You have my like.

(Don’t know why I haven’t liked it yet)

1 Like

Thanks you are awesome.

1 Like

19 now.

Ni-i-ice.

22 as of my liking.

1 Like

We’re almost there.

#Update

Last I checked only 2 more likes to go and I release 2 Special Edition Mata-Nui Podiums for you guys to have printed into a papercraft model. Yes I said 2 because they have something different between the two, just a little option but it’ll make you go nuts. We are very close to hitting 25 Likes on the first post but that does not mean I will release these right away.

1 Like

One more, as I count it now.

I thought I had liked it the first time.

Sorry for not doing so.

LoLz, it’s alright, just one more to go.

Special thanks to Altron, Nyran, TheGecko, Marendex_T17, legomaster1378, Shadezy, UmbraManis, Aeros, BeefJStag, Pohatu, Shaymin36, Leoxandar, Scarilian, Risebell, Axonn126, Collector, LelouchViBritannia, ToaVuhii, CausticKrana, Helryx08, Kretta, Jowm, noob1234, MakutaKirakh, and Sidorak for the 25 Likes. As promised, I will post the Mata-Nui Special Edition Templates for you to print. Here are some of the photo’s till then.

Podium #11: Mata-Nui Special Edition V1. Please give credit to me if you can.
Notes: I couldn’t trace a photo so I found one on Google for the Island of Mata-Nui, but I got a little inspiration from Mark of Life the Movie with the intro showing the Island traced around with light.

Podium #12: Mata-Nui Special Edition V2. Please give credit to me if you can.
Notes: I couldn’t trace a photo so I found one on Google for the Island of Mata-Nui, but I got a little inspiration from Mark of Life the Movie with the intro showing the Island traced around with light. Also added the eyes to reference the 2008 Bionicle story.

2 Likes

Just so happens I ran out of ink…

These are amazing, I’m definently excited for when I get more ink!

2 Likes

I’m out of ink Darn!

3 Likes

@Aeros @UmbraManis Oops, sorry guys. (My plan is working.)