TTV Pokémon Go Topic

i still have an I phone 4 Rip chances of getting Pokemon GO

1 Like

I live in Canada, I won’t get the game for a while :disappointed_relieved:

I wish I could find other people playing the game it’s kinda broken if you play while driving you can use pokestops and catch Pokemon as you go I have eighteen Pokemon now.

Where I am right now doesn’t have any pokestops or gyms. RIP.
I’m working on getting a pidgeot. Pretty close really.

I walked around, saw the silhouette, and tracked it down.

My game strangely thinks I’m near water, even though it’s over one hundred degrees outside and we’re practically in a drought.

When you’re going down a road and all the pokestops are on the other side…
(No I was not driving)

Woke up and immediately tracked down a Magmar that showed up nearby

1 Like

Well, I now have a 400 cp pidgeot…
Yey

Found out my college has about 9 pokestops and two gyms…

I guess I know what I’m doing after class tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

I was told I could catch Pokemon from 8:30 to 9:00. I figured my luck was low, as I only caught a Pidget and Zubat. Then, who should show up but my favorite Pokemon, Kadabra. I desperately throw as many balls as possible until the game crashes. I never caught him.

WHY?

JUST WHY???

1 Like

That happened when I found a scyther and dratini. I also noticed that if you move your phine around a bit too much too fast the game derps up and disables touchscreen in the app so you have to close it and restart. ALSO, whine throwing pokeballs, don’t let your hand sit on the screen. If a large enough area is being touched the pokeball can, and probably will get stuck midair and you have to close the app and reopen it.

TIP: early on, transfer everything. Nothing’s decent until lv 5-6. Some Pokemon are naturally better than others. When you do get to lv 6, catch multiple of the same pokemon, check their cp and how far progressed the power up meter is. The higher the cp with a lower power up meter will be the best one. Transfer all the others and evolve that one if you want. It’s how you get around 400 cp Pokemon. You will have to repeat this process later when you get to higher levels.

I’m going to the beach tomorrow, so I will have many opportunities to find cool pokemon.

1 Like

Have fun. Where I’m at now there are no pokestops or gyms for miles. There are neat Pokemon though.

1 Like

Going on an expedition with friends tomorrow, hoping for some good new finds, rare or not.

1 Like

Well I just got the game 2 days ago so here’s my Pokemans.
I’m currently on vacation in Florida and not in my house of Virginia.

Apparently Doduos can get into hotel rooms.

Questionable names of the band of misfits I have contained in red and white balls.

1 Like

Since I havent posted my collection yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I take back what i said earlier about no one in my city having the game I went to a pokestop/gym and saw a bunch of people playing it. Here’s my pokemans right now I have a few duplicates idk why I won’t get rid of them.

I went to battle the gym for the first time ever with these and got completely destroyed. Still don’t really know how to battle

2 Likes

There where some more cool things but a ton of Pokemon showed up at a stop.

Needless to say I got lucky.

5 Likes

Note to anyone playing. I’m pretty sure it’s impossible to catch a Pokemon if you go too far from it during the capture. I’ve tested this while being driven to places.