TTV Pokémon Go Topic

I ALMOST GOT A POLIWRATH AT MACY’S BUT THEN THE APP FREEZES GUKFKGHHGKWHGKKHBDKUUKYGHJDLJN KUCKJBV DANGIT

So I got some new members after recovering from the shock and RAGE!

4 Likes

Here’s my collection currently:
http://i.imgur.com/03oymaT.jpg

6 Likes

I went to the beach. THERE WAS NO WIFI.

5 Likes

I must live in a lame area, all I can ever find are grassland stuff.
XP

Of course there was no wifi, it’s a beach.

4 Likes

my suggestion would be to check a reddit or something about pokemon go in your city.
I got info that places on the south side of my city will net more cp600+ pokemon and also that the hill only a couple of blocks away from me has charizard sightings, I went up there and found a cp500 magmar and a bulbasaur that I couldn’t find.

1 Like

I was next to a bunch of houses. They were just past the sand. And I hoped the small shop nearby had wifi as well.

Wait… cp is location based? Not lv based? Also, people playing Pokemon Go in my area, much less a forum chat about it? RIP me. XP

yea, I’m iffy on whether the cp will be the same for everyone, like I was hunting for pokemon and the cp will be different for each of us per pokemon. My sis is higher level than me but when we hunt the same pokemon, I tend to get higher cp most of the time.

I think it’s pretty dumb how you have to get twenty five candies to level up starters there so hard to find

So I finally found it in the play store

But I think my phone needs to be updated or is just 2old2download the game. I am sad.

1 Like

But the feeling of success is worth it.

I hope still haven’t found even one bulbasaur

Look at all you, with smartphones, that work, that aren’t just black slabs for decoratring the floor with.

I’m not salty, I swear…

2 Likes

There are a lot of variables when it comes to android phones. I’d look it up just to be sure.

@EvilLobsterKing

Don’t lobsters live in salt water though? :stuck_out_tongue:
In all seriousness that sucks.

3 Likes

thanks to pokemon go , i now know the area where i live alot better.

also i found a dratini !

1 Like

Here are my rarest finds so far, nothing all to great aside from the Scyther.

1 Like

So a friend and I went to the community center last night, and ho-ly crap there were a ton of people. Perfect place to farm exp. We were there for a couple of hours, and people almost constantly had lures on the 5 or so pokestops within really close proximity of eachother. You could tell people had been there all day and night probably. On top of that, new pokemon kept popping up, so just when we were considering calling it a day, something else would show up and someone would call it out, then everyone would flock towards the general area, I’d never seen anything like it! Also, got to witness the teams fighting to hold a gym, pretty funny. All in all, very profitable outing.

3 Likes

I live in rural England so all I’m getting are pidgeys rattatas and weedles…
(managed to score a vulpix and a magikarp tho, need to evolve the magikarp)

I don’t think Pokemon Go is out in the UK, how did you get it?