TTV Questions & Answers!

Would you guys say that Mesonak is a bit narcissistic? Because he has an entire folder in his majhost gallery devoted to different forms of himself.

This is meant in jest, of course.

2 Likes

What did @Mesonak and @Kahi build at the lego store?

1 Like

I made this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzjkFJ3IcAADaYt.jpg

Which, at the hotel, became this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzoTIbXIUAAnhbh.jpg

12 Likes

Grabbing as many pieces as possible I see XD

3 Likes

Do you know if all LEGO stores (or at least the majority) would have BIONICLE 2015 advertisements and promotions by now, or did you one you go to just have it because of NYCC being held so close?

1 Like

It was a special event held by Lego specifically for the NYCC crowd. I don’t believe that there’s any more planned, but I could be wrong. You’d have to check your local Lego Stores for official confirmation.

2 Likes

Looks like someone used the mask of creation on that mess of pieces. :stuck_out_tongue:

Monstrosity is an understatement :stuck_out_tongue:

Well thats interesting.

I just finished listening to Ep. 3 of the TTV podcast. This means I’ve listened to every single episode. Do I get a prize :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes
4 Likes

@RangerSilver6
XD

You’ve crushed mah hopes 'n dreams :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s what I do.

1 Like

@Eljay: I have been watching your Recap Reviews a lot recently, and I want to say that I really enjoy listening to them. I like your review format for the sets, very straightforward and informative. I have one question: What is your favorite weapon from BIONICLE (this does NOT include mechs/vehicles/etc., this includes the weapons that characters have attached to their bodies in some way or form. i.e. shooters, swords, etc.)?

Here’s a question for ALL members of TTV: if there was another year in BIONICLE’s original run, and it was all decided by you, at what point in BIONICLE’s history would it have happened? Who would the characters be? What would the story be like? Who would be the villains? What would the sets be like? I think that this is a very interesting question, and should take a long time to consider. I appreciate any and all comments made by TTV members.

Edited for Double Post. -Indi

3 Likes

What happened to the mobile site!? It’s all messed-up.

4 Likes

I’m very glad you enjoy them! It’s a goal of mine to make them enjoyable. =P

This is a very tough question. I’m naturally attracted to Lewa’s axe, considering Lewa just so happens to be my favorite Toa Mata. However, I am also a big fan of swords, and Jaller Mahri had a really awesome sword, as well as Lewa Nuva’s Katanas… So we’ll go with a tie between those three. =P

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/lewajohnson/RANDOM/sig.png

9 Likes

Listening to the podcast, several times I’ve heard you guys talk about some person named Spirit and how he closed down topics on another forum but the way he did it was noteworthy for some reason. What was that about?

3 Likes

(Note: This is not another half-baked attempt to get you to reply to one of my posts, but is instead a genuine question.)
@Eljay, how would you react if Google annexed Pandemic Panda, and all its subsidiaries?

1 Like

If I remember correctly, I believe it’s because Spirit’s closing post would involve something funny. Like he would close the topic on a joke or something and it would actually be hilarious. I could be thinking of another person but I’m pretty sure it was Spirit.

4 Likes

When are y’all gonna fix the mobile version of the website un-borked? Also, is there a possibility of a TTV android/IOS app?

2 Likes