TTV Questions & Answers!

They just talked about the idea on the latest podcast, 165, (currently available on Vessel.)

Did any of you know about the Solekian Wikia and the Tanmanian Empire?

2 Likes

Thank you, I must have been zoned out when they did

What if your legs

didn’t know that they were legs?

1 Like

No, seriously Var… When are we getting a Kopaka winner? I literally don’t have any of the 2015 toa sets yet :confused:

Where did you guys all go???

They said something about playing Halo or something for a Halo TTV talks (I’d find the quote, but I can’t remember where it was)BBBB55

I have not seen them on the boards at all since the notification bug restarted.

yeah, Eljay and Meso said they will pretty much be MIA on Oct. 27th, as that’s when Halo 5 comes out

3 Likes

I’m still around!

watching

waiting for halo 5

-Mesonak

10 Likes

Will TTV Talks be updated on iTunes? Been waiting since June 6th. ;-;

3 Likes

Is there any particular reason for the BioTalk Book Club Hiatus? Life happens? You’re working on other intriguing content?

3 Likes

Will we get a “Love isn’t Canon” ■■■■■, and if so will it be available before Feb. 14 Valentines Day

5 Likes

Here’s the thing:

1. It’s much harder to edit, and takes a lot more time.
  2. We have to send and store all of those files somewhere. An hour long video is like maybe 500mb to a gig. So we have to transfer all of those files over to the editor, the editor has to download all of them, then send the finished ~gig or so file back, and then we have to upload it. So we’d just have to figure out a way to streamline that pipeline.
  3. We would more than likely make those videos Vessel-exclusives as well - the video portions, at least.

As of right now? Not that much. That might change in the future. I’ve been drafting up some new initiatives to bring to the board at the next company meeting involving YouTube Red and Facebook video.

We have some new things coming in the pipeline, including an exclusive interview with some high ranking LEGO Employees. And we’re figuring out how to carry the series past the new book getting released in December. I can confirm that, as of now, we are planning to have a special guest for the finale.

Also, sorry for the radio silence, guys. Halo 5 calls. You’ll hear our opinions with it on Friday when TTV Talks comes out.

7 Likes

Now that Halo 5 is out, will we be seeing Halo Friggin’ 5 with Venom?

4 Likes

Because I’m slow and it’s going to take a while to get caught up with it. I plan on taking care of it tonight, though; we’ll see if I keep that promise.

I think that’d be hilarious. It’d probably be a Vessel exclusive, though. You should get on that, @Venom

-Mesonak

10 Likes

Sees all the Vessel exclusive stuff

cries

6 Likes

I mean, they take PayPal now. You should totally try it out! Only $3 a month and you get a ton of great stuff.

3 Likes

Yeeeh.

But if I was to get Vessel, you guys would need to do a heck a lot more Vessel exclusive stuff…

maybe…

1 Like

Bad raptor! WE MUST SUPPORT TTV SNY WAY WE CAN!!!
Also since this may be on the podcast :stuck_out_tongue:
What do you guys think of how vessel is more for a popular creator than an up and coming one? Like how on YouTube anyone can make content? I still love vessel as a support platform but if vessel eventually takes over YouTube what would happen to the small channels?

2 Likes