TTV Secret Santa 2021

WOW I SURE AM GLAD I GET TO MAKE A GIFT FOR-

crack bang snap

-eLjAy

4 Likes

Hey, [REDACTED] I will be making you a [REDACTED]!

2 Likes

[Hyperlink blocked] i’ll be making You a present!

a cookie is never too stale for me!

People need to stop stealing my cookies…

3 Likes

not gonna happen. nom.

1 Like

Look pal you gave it to me in the Ghar The Revived topic it’s legally mine now

3 Likes

You know, it’d be funny if I made a joke about not saying who I’m making a gif for. Because no one has done that yet!

4 Likes

i would’ve used discobot but maybe that’s just me

Yeah I didn’t think about that until after the fact

1 Like

I don’t care
nom nom
um
I’ll probably come up with something.
Wait
Will the person we gift know who we are or should I send something that doesn’t identify me to them?

1 Like

For some people, it’ll be really obvious who the sender is. Photography, mocing style, artstyle, all can give away who the original sender is fairly easily if you’re known for it. But I’d try to be somewhat discreet with your identity if you can to preserve the mystery.

4 Likes

ok, noted

1 Like

Oh gosh they’ll know it’s me by my hedge background

4 Likes

might want to buy some posterboard

1 Like

nomaybe

2 Likes

On the 12th Day of Christmas…

Small update in terms of progress, but big in terms of participation! I ran a quick check on the two previous secret santa topics here on the boards, and we’ve broken the record for the amount of users involved, previously sitting at 20. Well, we have 21!

As well, none of the previous secret santa participants have signed up here, meaning the crowd here is entirely new. This gives me hope that secret santas in the future of the boards will be even more popular.

That’s all from me - if you’re having difficulty with your gift or need some feedback, feel free to PM me and I’ll do what I can to assist. Let’s make this secret santa the best one yet!

9 Likes

Tomorrow Is Christmas - It’s Practically Here!

And as a small update in regards to the Secret Santa, I strongly urge you all to send your work in progress gifts to me in some form now if you can, in case you need to reassess or redo. A number of users didn’t seem to realize that a gift to someone has to be something that someone actually cares about, and it’s lead to much unnecessary work on everyone’s part.

Not tomorrow, though. You deserve to have the holiday off and to enjoy it the best way that you can. And as always, if you need anything I’m a PM away. Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

You’re only a picometer away? That’s entirely too close; I need you at least a decimeter away.

7 Likes

@Atobe_Brick
@Monopoly
@NOTaHFfan
@GoodGuy2006
@Senit
@Sabretooth
@Rukah
@Winger
@Brickbot99
@KitharaTheRider
@T4k4nuv4
@N01InParticular
@Pakari
@Cordax
@Philiam-II
@LegoDavid
@Enbeanie
@Krelikan
@Diero
@Racie02
@Voyager

Today’s the Final Day!

Some of you have already sent in you gift. Some of you are almost there. Others know they are unable to accomplish their goals in time, and hopefully very few have stopped caring.

Whatever your status is, I need to know.

Your gift will be due rather soon. Tomorrow, at the absolute latest. If you’re unable to make your gift, I need to know so I can begin preparing supplementary gifts for other people. So make sure to let me know!

10 Likes