come join us

I did.

1 Like

I’m just gonna assume that means you want in

It’s the feminine spelling

4 Likes

then use that spelling uwu

2 Likes

Small update as well so this post isn’t just a reaction image: End of the day on NOVEMBER 30TH is the cutoff point. End of the day for me; I’m in America and I’ll make allowance for someone showing up an hour or two late. Freedom and hamburgers and whatever.

9 Likes

I’ll join!

3 Likes

So if I understand this correctly, you’re doing this via the direct pairing method – x makes gif for Y, Y makes gif for x – and not the random pairing method --x makes gif for Y, Y makes gif for z, z makes gif for &, etc.?

1 Like

alright it’s the last day, time to retry the tried and true tactic

@Alucia @Axelford

5 Likes

We need one more.

@Seuss

1 Like

I refuse. I’m too lazy.

2 Likes

join ussssss

1 Like

This. Nobody knows who’s making a gift for them, only who they’re making a gift for (which I will send them in PM).

As for the sudden Ghid appearance, there will likely not be someone making a gift for me. It’d be super pretentious to assign myself someone to make a gift for me, and I don’t think the organizer of the event should participate anyway.

Do try to get an even number though.

Like five hours left or something idk I’m not picky. Sign up while you still can.

5 Likes

I do?

4 Likes

No, you’re n01. Nobody is a different person.

3 Likes

One of us… One of us. One of us!

2 Likes

I don’t quite understand why…

You said that you’re using the random pairing method, meaning that there’s no need to aim for an even number of people.

For instance, we have three people: A, B and C. A makes a present for B; B makes a present for C; C makes a present for A. Still works.

So, what I’m trying to say is that you don’t have to participate in your event yourself, no matter how many people you’re able to get into it.

Or maybe this was actually your insanely clever plan to force at least one more person to sign up and I just made myself sound like a total idiot…

7 Likes

Well it doesn’t matter now since

SIGNUPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

You will all be receiving PMs shortly detailing your intended target and a reiteration of the rules. If you are at any point 100% unable to participate I greatly recommend sending me a PM about it so I can reorganize gift givers before announcing it here.

Be seeing you soon.

8 Likes

Alright, time to get going on whatever I’m doing for whoever I’m assigned to!

2 Likes